Reviews for Big Brother To The Rescue
Azilia james chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
this Fanfic was awesome! I am reading your stuff NON STOP! I just found you two days ago, and now im almost out of stuff to read! (Even though I know this is an old fic..) AH! Im getting a cold, perfect Fanfic to read! Hopfully it dosnt get as bad as Sammys! I don't have a Dean! D:
-Azilia
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
I loved it! :D
A Fan chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
Good story, but can I say one thing? You are a horrible father, and Dean should get custody. Also. Fuck you John.
chuochuo chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Awwww, poor Sammy! And a big yay for protective!Dean! :)
I love it when Dean refers to Sam as his baby brother. That makes it all the more clear who really raised Sam up in the Winchester family.
mysteryc chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
awwwwwwwww that's such a sweet story! I really love stories where Dean is the caring big brother but more of a father and John is neglecting, it really shows how deep the bond of the boys is! Really really nice story!
mandancie chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Ms. Elisa, you have outdid your self. this was really good! I enjoyed every minute of this! :)
SupernaturalBaby4Life chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
woohoo! Oh, such great brotherly moments! but don't end there! I want to see John's guilt trip!
SupernaturalBaby4Life chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
beautiful! But omg I wanted to punch John across the face! I love Dean, he's so protective! very awesome!
SupernaturalBaby4Life chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
omg, I'm still crying! It was so sweet, You capture the characters perfetly! I LOVE IT! :)
SupernaturalBaby4Life chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
omg im crying! poor baby Sam!
wandamarie chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
wow thank you for sharing your talents with all of us
wandamarie chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
oh my it is getting good thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
good chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
wow loving it
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
wow it is a good start to a good story thanks