Reviews for Big Brother To The Rescue
I loved it! :D
A Fan chapter 5 . 2/4
Good story, but can I say one thing? You are a horrible father, and Dean should get custody. Also. Fuck you John.
chuochuo chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Awwww, poor Sammy! And a big yay for protective!Dean! :)
I love it when Dean refers to Sam as his baby brother. That makes it all the more clear who really raised Sam up in the Winchester family.
mysteryc chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
awwwwwwwww that's such a sweet story! I really love stories where Dean is the caring big brother but more of a father and John is neglecting, it really shows how deep the bond of the boys is! Really really nice story!
mandancie chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Ms. Elisa, you have outdid your self. this was really good! I enjoyed every minute of this! :)
SupernaturalBaby4Life chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
woohoo! Oh, such great brotherly moments! but don't end there! I want to see John's guilt trip!
SupernaturalBaby4Life chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
beautiful! But omg I wanted to punch John across the face! I love Dean, he's so protective! very awesome!
SupernaturalBaby4Life chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
omg, I'm still crying! It was so sweet, You capture the characters perfetly! I LOVE IT! :)
SupernaturalBaby4Life chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
omg im crying! poor baby Sam!
wandamarie chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
wow thank you for sharing your talents with all of us
wandamarie chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
oh my it is getting good thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
good chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
wow loving it
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
wow it is a good start to a good story thanks
DARK3DBABE chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
This needs a SEQUEL PRONTO! What'll happen when John sobers up and realises what he did? What'll happen IF Caleb, Bobby or Pastor Jim find out? John SERIOUSLY either needs to go to AA... AND some PARENTING CLASSES and get his act together or he DESERVES to lose his sons .. Leaving Sam like that was unacceptable NEGLECT that can EVENTUALLY be forgiven and coped with over time if dealt with right... But hitting Dean is outright abusive and UNFORGIVABLE and someone needs to stand up to John for the sakes of BOTH his sons or next time Sam could be the one to end up with a busted lip (Which then John would be to dead to be sorry or to try to change cause Dean would most likely KILL HIM!.. If someone else like Caleb, Pastor Jim or Bobby didn't beat him to it!) .. This was a GREAT story! LOVED it!