Reviews for This Christmas
theo1R chapter 4 . 5/1
this is an amusing and delightful story. I loved it
Bakaberry chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
This is the best. OMG i just read your bleach/harrypotter story and i loved it. BUT THIS JUST TAKES THE CAKE. It's to bad you didn't continue this before Christmas. I do hope you will continue this?
Lady Spain chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Please updateee?
SasuNaruIsMyLife19 chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Need it be said again? You're an amazing author, I want to see more more MORE and you need to update ASAP! I love your stories. Hopefully I'll see more chappies soon!
foxykasumi chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
OMG I love this story so much! Can't wait for a update!
XxOoRoxyoOxX chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Lol. The elf that wanted to be a dentist. Just got that :)
Emirri chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Oh man, every time I think the funniness might run out there's yet more to enjoy :-)

I'd love to see Itachi interact with humans. Imagine if he had to dress as Santa and hold kids on his knee...! They'd be traumatised ;-)
Mizuki hikari chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
for some reason I want Sasuke to be very good at handeling animals. Because he was once in charge of all the perfect pet selection for christmas gift.
Unwavering Heart chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
How about Naruto bring Sasuke out to meet Kiba and the gang while Sasuke remains curious at everything around Naruto or in a situation where Naruto and Sasuke is in an awkward position while Sasuke blushes cutely because he's not used to having close contact with a human?
valune-hf chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
OMG i love this! its so cute and funny! sasuke is adorable and the uchihas are so protective of their youngest heh XD
haha and i love how naruto's family keep making fun of them too! while sasuke remains kinda clueless. looking forward to the next chap! :D
igotmoneymoney chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Great ch love it
Himurilla chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Noooooo i just finished racing all the chapters and i need moooore please! I'm loving this story! please update soon!
ichiberry-tan chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
THIS IS LIKE THE BEST CHRISTMAS FICS OUT OF CHRISTMAS FICS. AND I'VE READ A LOT. OMG ITACHI. HIS SASSINESS. ASDFGHJKL. I'M DONE WITH MY LIFE.
Leonard L. Church chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Elves are a merciless bunch :)
Boys-Love-Yaoi chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Kukukuku ! That's so fun ! Poor Claus ! He's gonna souffre with Mikoto so she doesn't know yet ? About Sas'ke.

I would like to see how they are going to react to what Sasuke has cooked ! Like something amazing ! ;)

Bybye !