Reviews for Between the Lines
Olivia E. Bensler chapter 6 . 6/23
I just read all 6 chapters (at work ...) and it's a great story! I love the angst, but I guess I say that every time I review one of your chapters. I'm glad you haven't stopped writing since you made this. Very good work!
Jammie13 chapter 6 . 3/21
So well written! Thank you!
Cinderella1268 chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Wonderful!I am sure there is a lot more you could add to this fantastic ,your writing is superb and I hope you reconsider and return to us with some more stories and try to complete all the other great you,loved it! EOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEO..FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Roanie123 chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
Wonderful fantastic story.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
DANG!Excellent story!Oh how I love e/o angst,its a total turn on!LOL!You should continue this honey,you did a fantastic job with this,as a matter of fact,you are doing a better job than the writers of the as always,love it!Benson and Stabler Forever...eo eo eo eo...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
WOW!This is great!Love the better not end it here!You can take e/o relationship so job,love it!E/O FOREVAAAAAAAAAAA!
guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
You totally took my breath away! Loved this story. It's just so real... Excellent work
Is that finished?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
this story. this is amazing. this is better than the show. if this happened on like the season finale it would be perfect. I cried this writing is so beautiful. the chemistry, the power, the intensity, it's amazing. it leaves me speechless, breathless. you should know how astonishing your writing is. this is better than whoevers hand it will be on law and order or any series finale or any time elliot comes back to the show. truly beautiful.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Excellent!I love it!Great writing.I hope you update stuff.E/O FOREVAAAAAAAAAAA!
Lady Shaye chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
This is incredible. Just, please continue this. Please.
spacekitten2700 chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
more Happy New Year
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
This story is so good. I hope u carry on
CplPBenson chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
awesome cheers
emmy76 chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
thanks
YourTimeIsNow chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
This is brilliant. The road back for these two is going to be a long, arduous one, but once they come together, they're unstoppable. And you've captured that perfectly. Love this. Thank you!