Reviews for Sweet Child Of Mine
mounds01 chapter 21 . 5/3
Great story I loved it.
MsLiss chapter 12 . 5/2
It's a bit sad their reunion happened like that
MsLiss chapter 11 . 5/2
Well that was sudden and surprising!
MsLiss chapter 7 . 5/2
Yes Edward!
Thus us the attitude I wanted to see
Woo
MsLiss chapter 6 . 5/2
I hope as they talk bella realises her choices were her own making and she has to reconcile the realities of them. As Edward does his choices as well.
I can see they are both in denile.
. Edward for thinking she despises him and Bella for closing herself off and thinking Edward doesn't love her.

Talking will help them accept their immature selves and their responsibility.
Hopefully with acceptance comes open hearts and well we want the HEA!
Thanks
Mitzi1958 chapter 2 . 4/13
Ok now we know the texts and unswered emails, letters are Bella's fault but also Edward's because one stupid night, his birthday night he slept with Victoria. Stupid men, never closing curtains, had a few of them in our family. While it would have been wrong anyway Edward did it, it would have been nice to not let Bella seen them together! What this all checks out to being two dumb stupid kids trying to be adlut's! No one under the age of say 25 should be consider an adlut! Kids in their early 20's make just as bad decisions as teenagers do!

I do not Bella's attitude about Lucy wanting a frilly dress! I understand she has a very limited budget but this chapter felt like she was telling her daughter she was not good enough for a frilly dress! I want Alice and Rosealie to go out and buy her 20 frilly dresses and who cares if she get's mud on them or tears them. Dresses can be washed and mended not so little girls opinion of themselves. I know Bella didn't mean to belittle her daughter but that is just what she did. Boy if you could have seen me reading this chapter I think you would have laughed at me, I was ready to go through this iPad screen and slap Bella silly. She should have know better and worded her words to her daughter better!

So know Edward has two daughters, what is he going to do about it? Only time will tell. Hate that Rene and Charlie's marriage is on the rocks, can also understand Bella's feelings but she should have thought what this would do to her parents marriage, again teenagers/young adlut's think about only their problems.
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 4/13
Edward is an arrogant jerk so far! I bet Carlisle and maybe even Charlie kept them apart! Holding emails, texts, phone calls yep sounds like the parents were up to no good. I wonder how the Cullens are going to explain to Edward that they knew about Bella and Lucy! Jasper was trying to warn Bella so I do believe Edward is going to throw the temper tantrum of the year, of the last three years!
greyfunk chapter 20 . 1/1
I don't agree with the fake photos. Lucy is an intelligent little girl & will be more devastated if she ever finds out. She'll feel like she was a secret they wanted to keep hidden.

I was totally disappointed in the books. They lacked so much from the original fic. I felt she sold out & gave us a very watered down imitation. I have no desire to waste any more of my time or money on it.
I have been searching, unsuccessfully, for the original in *pdf. Have any ideas?
Thanks.
greyfunk chapter 9 . 1/1
How ignorant & childish are these two?
greyfunk chapter 8 . 1/1
Even those 2 guys dueling words sounded very scripted.
greyfunk chapter 7 . 1/1
They're too civil & accepting of their situation for my liking. It's kind of boring.
greyfunk chapter 5 . 1/1
This Edward seems wimpy.
greyfunk chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Damn! Where's the yelling & accusations?!
They're being too accepting of the situation.
greyfunk chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Under the circumstances, they held a pretty civil & calm talk.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
Great love story! Crazy powerful sperm though...lol!
1,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »