Reviews for Show Another Me
OliviaLauren chapter 1 . 5/12
Sequel or another chapter pleeeaaassee ️️ Aww optimus
IronBat chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Are you a God? 'Cause only a God could have written this! I'm tellin' 'ya, this story made me horny as hell, and I couldn't help but just pause for a moment and make weird fan-girl noises! This was truly a Master-piece, and such a good read...PEACE!
AlexandriaLedger chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I love this couple. I love your story! I always try to find stories about them and I found the best one! thank you for writing this story
spork chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
...I was so convinced nothing could make me ship these two, but damn was I wrong.
AH36 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh my! I would greatly like to read more of this. A sequel perhaps?
Hollow44 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Omg, I loved it!
Moonlight black rose chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
awwwwww
Eminnis chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is great! Love the emotion between the two. Also would love to see this expanded!

Eminnis
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
:D
Huntress Under Seige chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Well done! Kind of bittersweet, but I liked it!

3 Huntress
DJcampos chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
yes, yeeeeeeees! Finally! 3 a fic from that episode!
Theoretician chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I shouldn't even be reading this, but...I loved it. I've been trying to find good TF:P Optimus/Ratchet (because I have them paired in one of my stories and I wanted to see what I wasn't brave enough to write). "Stronger, Faster" was such a good episode that I bought it on iTunes and put it on my iPod.

'Course, I was definitely not expecting Ratchet to be on top. Kind of graphic, but in a good way.

I'm off to explore your other stories!
pgsmrocks chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I've been trying to decide what to write as a review ever since I first read this. I absolutely adore your Optimus and Ratchet fics and this one is very well done.

You have made me a Ratchet and Optimus shipper, at least in TF: Prime. XD (and I'm not easily swayed from Arcee and Optimus)

As I wrote to Phoenix13, it is a shame there is no publication market for these kinds of stories. Yes I think it's that good.

It's really erotic, but tastefully written. Primus though I need to cool myself off each time I read it. :-P

You write and describe the 'conflict' of whether Ratchet is an appropriate mate for Optimus very well.

And you know what, I haven't even seen that episode yet!
SIC-Calypso chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I really liked this story. I hope you decide to continue it.
Commander91 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
aaaaAAAAWWWW! If anyone deserves Prime it is Ratchet! Rules schmules, and propriety schmiety! Well Written, and I really enjoyed it! Thanks!