Reviews for No More Happy Endings
apostrophus chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
yay, angst! happy! Well, not really. But I do like angst. And more cheers for traumatized childhoods! (I don't know if I spelled that right...)

I do know the true Little Mermaid and i also think that the ending was lame. I mean, little kids are reading this, it's supposed to be... uplifting or something.

Anyway, I like your story mucho loto. (wtf?) You need to write more. You've got talent. Alot more than me, which of course is not too hard to acheive. Lol Toodles! _
faerierabbit chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Got to say that I never liked the original "Little Mermaid" story, but I did like this fic. It was quite cute.

Mmm, for a minute there I thought you were going to get Brock & Misty together. I guess not, but there's enough there for me to imagine them together in the next chapter.

I hope there's good stuff at that cafe! I enjoyed this muchly.

Off to read your other fics,

Gobshite McNally chapter 1 . 6/15/2002
Yeah, that story roxx0r. It was awesome. You're a bloody wonderful author. I shall now write another stpry of my own, which will probably end up shite, but hey. Nothing could beat this, or Superman.
The Grim Wombat chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
That was great! It's stories like this that make me wish I could write well... Good job!
3656754278737 chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
This was *not* badly written! It flowed beautifully, and was very good!
Jessiekat chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Ooo ... squee ... I like! This is very well-written (you wanna see badly written? Go look at my stuff!), and you used words beautifully - the story flowed, almost like liquid, and there wasn't any parts where I became confused at all ... That I remember. Heck, it's almost midnight, you expect me to be even semi-coherent? o.0; Great fic, man - I think it's going on my favorites' list. In fact, I know it is. That brings the number up to ... EIGHT! Buahaha. I'm gonna go now, 'cause I'm rambling. c.c; Saiyonara, GREAT 'fic, I LOVED it!
Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
What do you mean, "badly written"? I thought it was really good! It kinda gets you right here. ::points to her heart:: Wonderful use of figurative language. And the amicable bickering at the end was a nice touch. Keep it up, and don't be so self-critical!
Musogato chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Awwwwwwwww, that was a good story! I liked that one a lot. Lovely job on the writing style, nicely done. _!
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Awww! Poor Brock! (although in the original version, his mother ran off...) Say, what was his favorite fairy tale, anyway? Did I miss something?
Moonlit Shadow Too damn lazy to sign in. P chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
OHHHH! Do another one! That was REALLY good! DO ANOTHER! DO ANOTHER!
VulVixen chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
The story was well written and very in depth! You should keep writing!
LTW chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Weird and badly written? What are you talking about? I LOVE it. I didn't know who it could be from your summary, but this is a great piece for him. I've not given him a good role in any of my stories yet (frowns) You've handled the characterizations in here really well-although we never get to see this kind of introspection in the show, it seemed perfectly right. I love the conversation-ooo, so nice to see them interact. If this is an experiment for you, I can't wait to see what you come up with next! _