Reviews for Carnations and Lilies
Omg this story is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! *Claps* good job!
Sarah chapter 10 . 1/17
This was really really good. Excellent writing skills. It seems hard to find good writers on fanfiction. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. Well anywho, great job!
The Rebellious Rose chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
Aww! This was an adorable fanfic!
Love it! Spamano is adorable!
Krolshi chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
As traumatizing as rape can get and I 'm 100 percent sure it 's nearly impossible for a rape victims to forgive their rapist , BUT since this is fiction and I do like France when it comes down to it , I 'm ... Glad France was forgiven , like we still need the Bad Touch /Friend Trio uvu

And ... On a serious note, nice job with this. Judging from your recent works, you definitely have improved. Not saying that this is bad, but there's definitely improvement with the details, pace and characters.

Nice job with this and ... Not sure if I wanna thank you for writing a raped Lovi , but thanks for contributing to the Spamano fics even if it was feely ;v;
Krolshi chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
(Please excuse my language for the remaining chapters )

God fucking damnit , I knew this would happen ! QAQ Everything is just being blown up and I know it 's gonna work out but still TT TT Damn you fanics !
Krolshi chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Omfg and I even wanted to make a fucking joke about France invading South Italy/Romano and there being a war . I am horrible , such trash , just burn me already .
But I 'm crying rn , Lovi no ... TT TT I don 't know how rape victims feel like but like no don 't think like that please ...
Krolshi chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
JejshshdhdbebhdbdbdhdhbdbdudhAahhhhhhhhhh
I saw the description , jfc I saw the warning . And what do it I do ? I read anyways . Hfs , Francis I 'm gonn beat your ass , gimme that bat omfg .

Dude , just ... Nice job . I mean even if I hate the theme , just ... Idefk how to feel
meganmckay65 chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
One of the most cutest spamano fics ive ever read! Great job!
APHShips chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
I'M NOT SURE IF I COULD ENDURE THE NEXT 6 CHAPTERS OF THIS! IT'S INTENSE!
ShadowLurker 93 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I don't really like the fact you made FRANCE rape Romano. He is a man of love, and said so himself that love shall not be forced on another. However this story in general is fantastic. :3
anonymous chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL ILY AMAZING BRAVO BRAVOOO
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
This was so PERFECT! I absolutely loved this story. It was sad, cute, and romantic all at once. I was in tears at some points. The way you wrote it was beautiful and vivid. I especially love how it all came together and worked out in the end. But I am a little curious about what it going on with England and America. I am also curious about Prussia's crush. Still loved the story. Great job :)
Awesome151 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
This was incredible! I seriously could not stop reading, I read every single chapter in one night! You should be very proud of yourself.
crazy and random child chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
This story was amazing! I loved it. I can't wait to read more stories by you
miroku girl15 chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Oh my gosh, I can't believe Ii haven't reviewed this yet! I favorited this story and have re-read it a million times. I am so ashamed. I absolutely love this story. I know it's weird to say that I "love" something where the major plot devise is so tragic, but I what can you do, it's a great story.

I love your portrayal of Romano in this. Obviously his personality would be affected after what he went through, you managed to express that and still but still manage to express the major tsunadre-esque parts of his personality!

I also wanted to commend you on your flower references! While I'm not sure is you are implying that the specific flowers are meant to represent the individual countries in all of there appearances, judging by the imagery in which they appear and the title of the story I am assuming they play a significant role. I did think I should mention that while the national flower of Spain is the Carnation, and one of the national flowers of Italy is the daisy (the other is actually a type of lily o.0) the national flower of France is actually an Iris. However, the national symbol of France is the 'fleur-de-lis' which is more often considered to be a lily (the debate as to whether it is a lily or iris has been going on for centuries and both have national mythology to back them up so it is often accepted that could be considered either one). But it was easy to understand what you meant.

Anyway, as I said I have read this story many times and I will probably read it again. This is one of those rare fanfics that you will read once and think of at random moment and be like "Oh, I remember that!" and you just have to go back and read it again. I can't stress enough how wonderful this story is. You writing style is amazing and I you cover a variety of writing techniques (I am not I a lit major so I don't remember what they are all called but I know that they are there when I see them). Bravissimo!