Reviews for Carnations and Lilies
anonymous chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL ILY AMAZING BRAVO BRAVOOO
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
This was so PERFECT! I absolutely loved this story. It was sad, cute, and romantic all at once. I was in tears at some points. The way you wrote it was beautiful and vivid. I especially love how it all came together and worked out in the end. But I am a little curious about what it going on with England and America. I am also curious about Prussia's crush. Still loved the story. Great job :)
Awesome151 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
This was incredible! I seriously could not stop reading, I read every single chapter in one night! You should be very proud of yourself.
crazy and random child chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
This story was amazing! I loved it. I can't wait to read more stories by you
miroku girl15 chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Oh my gosh, I can't believe Ii haven't reviewed this yet! I favorited this story and have re-read it a million times. I am so ashamed. I absolutely love this story. I know it's weird to say that I "love" something where the major plot devise is so tragic, but I what can you do, it's a great story.

I love your portrayal of Romano in this. Obviously his personality would be affected after what he went through, you managed to express that and still but still manage to express the major tsunadre-esque parts of his personality!

I also wanted to commend you on your flower references! While I'm not sure is you are implying that the specific flowers are meant to represent the individual countries in all of there appearances, judging by the imagery in which they appear and the title of the story I am assuming they play a significant role. I did think I should mention that while the national flower of Spain is the Carnation, and one of the national flowers of Italy is the daisy (the other is actually a type of lily o.0) the national flower of France is actually an Iris. However, the national symbol of France is the 'fleur-de-lis' which is more often considered to be a lily (the debate as to whether it is a lily or iris has been going on for centuries and both have national mythology to back them up so it is often accepted that could be considered either one). But it was easy to understand what you meant.

Anyway, as I said I have read this story many times and I will probably read it again. This is one of those rare fanfics that you will read once and think of at random moment and be like "Oh, I remember that!" and you just have to go back and read it again. I can't stress enough how wonderful this story is. You writing style is amazing and I you cover a variety of writing techniques (I am not I a lit major so I don't remember what they are all called but I know that they are there when I see them). Bravissimo!
AnythingRealNot chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
CHEESE!
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
God I'm grinning so widely it's ridiculous but I'm so happy and please with this fic and this ending that I can't help it!
This is such a beautiful story! It's so well written, the characters are dead on, and everything is just amazingly done!
I loved Romano's reply to Spain's surprise. It was so cut, just like him to say something like that.
I'm so happy I came across this :D
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
This really made me smile :D
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
I'm happy, this chapter made me happy. That's all I can say _
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Spain's blunt comment and Germany's reaction to it made me burst in laughter. It's nice to see they're getting back on good terms
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Oh...crap...
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Okay so I went through two major frights in this chapter: first I thought at the beginning that Spain would finish what France started, Thank God it was not like that cause I would have lost it, and second, the very mentioning of the razor made me go "nonononononononono!" yeah I had a moment of panic there
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I must admit I had hoped that Spain would do some damage to France, not that I dislike France, on the contrary! but in this fic he deserved a bit of pain XD
kyle brovfloski chapter 10 . 8/30/2013