Reviews for Paradise Was Your Eyes
this road we walk chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
So beautiful and so sad /3 It made me cry, but in a good way D:
JessandDarcy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is amazing! It made me cry!
Louise Foxhall chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was lovely and told the story in a such a beautiful light. I liked the way the stages were defined by age because it give it that necessary order. It wasn't strictly canon but hey, no matter; I'm just a stickler for canon when the Marauders are concerned :P yeah, all in all - a great piece with no Sp/G mistakes that I could see so well done :)
X-xx-SugarBerries-xx-X chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
That was sooooo sad! Stupid Voldemort!
bloomnskyrules chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Loved it! It made me cry
TamborineGirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
People are looking at me because I just let out a random cry of agony...So Sad :(
LindseyPotterBlackWeasley chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh. My. Godric. Why! Why would you do this to me! This story was so beautifully heartwrenching I nearly died! I'm so so glad you messaged me so I could read this little beauty! It was truly a wonder to read. Poor James :(
Vidalarevolution chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
aw, so cute! Good story also, I like how you really got into his head. And I love Lily and James. Just saying.
Haley Renee chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Why did I read this? WHY? I KNEW it would be depressing, and I STILL clicked the link. Now I need to find some Kleenex...
Fire Breathing Crocodile chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I'm crying too! AMAZING job! I just watched OotP also..weird...Anyways, I loved it!
Victoria gryffindor peverell chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Okay, i'm reviewing, because you were crying as you saw sirius die. Great fanfic, most of those on that topic are boring and not well written but this was nice and just realistic enough. Cheers :)

Victoria gryffindor peverell (just too lazy to log in)
heytheremister chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Yes, i'm more of a Snape/Lily fan, but this story is written SO WELL I'M ALMOST SOBBING! This is truly a piece of art, not just a pile of crap some one-shots are. I hope you like what you wrote, because this is amazing.

Don't stop writing.

Ever.
Disney-Princess-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh my God. That was so sweet! I started crying at the last segment, anyone who doesn't is heartless or something, especially with the flashback. Lily and James are one of my favorite pairings in the whole series, you did a great job on their personalities. Keep up the great work!