Reviews for Against Time
Every1'sFriend chapter 18 . 4/2
Please update :)
hrachel91 chapter 18 . 2/8
I really love and enjoyed your story thus far! I really hope you continue to update, and am looking forwards to reading more. I love your story line and its element of reality mixed with the environment of the movie, and your OC is a fantastic character with a great, well placed personality as a timekeeper!
-With love, an eager fan!
Javierauhl chapter 18 . 1/13
I'm in love w this story 3 Are you gonna update? :((( you're killing me
Jennifer Kyle chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I love your story! I have never read a story like this, keep updating its very good! Hope to see new chapters!
VioletK chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
The clocks show: Years:Weeks:Days:Hours:Minutes:Seconds, because when the clock starts ticking, is says 0000:51:6:23:59:59.

I really want to see where you're getting with this! It looks good so far, though any romantic development between Zea and Raymond is so slow that after a while it gets boring. But I'm willing to wait and see what you have up your sleeve!
Justine38575 chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
omg please post another chapter! It's so good!
Slake13 chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
You need to honestly update like, NOW! I'm loving the story soo far and ugh! I wonder what the surprise is (:
Starcrier chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
Please update soon! I love this story so much!
katieD chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
I just absolutely love every single chapter! This fanfic is one of my favourites so please update soon!
RoadwayFox chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
Been a fan of this story for a longest time! Please, go on! Can't wait to read about Raymond's surprise and finally some more tactile-love between him and Zea.

Update soon!
BloodyAntares chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
Please, update soon... I am going to check my gmail everyday to find only one mail - From For your update.
This story is very amazing. I love the way you made Ryzea knows about Dayton and feels about it. I love your storyline

Ps: I guest that Philippe Weis are killing everyone :D
asha74 chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Please update soon i have been waiting to know what happens. such an exciting story
cool chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
Love this story because it's absolutely flawless and it has such a unique plot. Excited to see more action between Zea and Raymond. SURPRISE MA NIGGA!
Leon fan chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
Great job! I love the mystery and the build up of the characters' romance. I really miss Leon (so swoon worthy) and I love all of your characters. Please update soon-the sexual tension was just getting hot! :)
asha74 chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Please update I enjoy your story I hope Leon and Ryzea end up together.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »