Reviews for Against Time
Serena chapter 18 . 9h ago
Absolutely love it. Hope you'll one day finish it :) Either way, thanks for the great read!
Awesomer then you chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
update sooon!
LostGirl97 chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
"It's not every day you find love like yours, you know." Sylvia touched the wedding ring with her thumb mournfully. "Every couple in this city is together for wealth or for stature. But you and your husband are different, I can see it - the way you look at each other and...w-well, I didn't know who to speak to, but I was hoping you would understand. You know what kind of love I'm talking about."

Swear to god this my favorite part! I can't wait for more it's really incredible!
Lizlemon chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Update!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Hey I love this and notice you haven't updated in awhile! I really hope you continue cause I love it!
Sam chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Why haven't you updated! Please I want more
Jaime chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Please update! I love this and need more!
Jennifer Kyle chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Please update! This is a great story!
Every1'sFriend chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
Please update :)
hrachel91 chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
I really love and enjoyed your story thus far! I really hope you continue to update, and am looking forwards to reading more. I love your story line and its element of reality mixed with the environment of the movie, and your OC is a fantastic character with a great, well placed personality as a timekeeper!
-With love, an eager fan!
Javierauhl chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
I'm in love w this story 3 Are you gonna update? :((( you're killing me
Jennifer Kyle chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I love your story! I have never read a story like this, keep updating its very good! Hope to see new chapters!
VioletK chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
The clocks show: Years:Weeks:Days:Hours:Minutes:Seconds, because when the clock starts ticking, is says 0000:51:6:23:59:59.

I really want to see where you're getting with this! It looks good so far, though any romantic development between Zea and Raymond is so slow that after a while it gets boring. But I'm willing to wait and see what you have up your sleeve!
Justine38575 chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
omg please post another chapter! It's so good!
Slake13 chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
You need to honestly update like, NOW! I'm loving the story soo far and ugh! I wonder what the surprise is (: