Reviews for Endeavour: Amaterasu
prince-bishop chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
When is the next instalment going to be posted, phew is just starting to calm down, that was a really good.
Yazysnazzy chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
When's the next coming?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
This series is so amazing! Really hope there are still plans for Xolotl! :D
Cap'nFrances chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I've really enjoyed the Endeavour series. I hope you'll continue it.
Jfire chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I love this series. I hope you will find the inspiration to continue it soon.
The Prodigy Klone chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
The Endeavour stories Rock keep em coming
jrrm64 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I have know read all the Endevour and say bravo! Now when is the next one...
jrrm64 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Completely hooked on the whoke Endeavour series. Here's hoping it doesn't stop.
CalebElBardo chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
The saga continues!. I expected this to continue for a long time, look forward to reading the continuation.
RecursiveThinking chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Wow this was one hell of an action scene at the end. Simply mind blowing. But the cliffhanger is really mean ;). So now i am really eager to know what happens in your next instalment.
Author Penholder chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
Great work! I came across your Endeavour series about a week ago and have read every installment so far. The stories are very rich with multiple and interweaving plot lines, great OC's and tons of kick a** action. I'm eagerly awaiting Endeavour: Xolotl. :)
DayDreamer P chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
I so like Anna Hess! I love her outburst at the beginning of the Act Five. The girl doesn't let anyone intimidate her!

I liked her interaction with Trip too, i like the friendship and the camaraderie you created between the two engineers.

I feel so bad for her and for her doomed non-relationship with Rick. I'm still hoping in a miracle, but you aren't a miracle type and you killed without any regards of the importance of the character, so I guess you won't make any preference for Rick...:*(

What you told about him training Kimura sort of sealed your decision for me (making me liking the poor Kimura even less) but the hope is the last one to die!

BTW Hsiao death sort of shocked me! I never was particularly attached to him, but I absolutely didn't expect him to die, especially not in a minor skirmish!

The introduction of the notes written by the E2 Trip and T'Pol is brilliant!

The last chapter is adhrenaline driven, the action scenes were -as ever- very well written. I couldn't stop to read it...and you left us with this huge cliffhanger! You're cruel, don't you know?

Paola
Moichino chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Wow. What a story. I am now dieing to find out how Trip and T'Pol escaped.

Love this series - I think this is your best one yet. Action and sub-plot packed. Very dense reading. Sometimes had to reread chpts to get all the detail.

How do you keep all of this straight and be able to write all of the sub-plots? I'm impressed.

thank you.
Moichino chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Holy crow you pack a ton into 1 story - so much to comment on. I'll limit it to "See those notes?" he asked. "T'Pol and I wrote them." Talk about a twist...it could be old T'Pol and Lorian...but I keep thinking that this story is somehow linked to Janus in some way. I'm dieing now...

GREAT JOB!
Moichino chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Another great chpt! The side story / character development you put into your works is amazing. Love the Selina Mayweather story; and Archer's evolving life; and the Andorian scene! and the role of Jhamel in Shran's "head". Love the return to North Star but I'm abit sad about the development of the FOB because you know that the war will come to this planet...not that it wouldn't have given how the Romulans, and the Xindi's civil war, appear to be progressively destroying everything in the 'once-expanse', but still. With the post there, North Star will be a target.