Reviews for Want
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I appreciate your writing style and your DE Storys sooooo damn much. Love it.
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013

GOOD!
Danni1989 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
fantastic. beautiful amazing.
Annalay chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wow amazing really good work they are so sweet togehter
Jade2099 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh wow...just wow. I am so glad that Damon isn't being the fluffy...roll over and take it vamp when it comes to Elena. Even though he "caved" in the end I think that by him taking a stand it shows the measure of the man that he is. The Klaus scene was a bit anti-climatic. Oh, I know why it's there and I don't think the story is any less...but I almost wanted him to prolong the agony - Elena's logic is a bit loose. I mean...if I were Klaus...I'm not sure that simply her telling him all those things would "do" it for me. A threat of harm to her...now THAT might have done it. But then again, he was hell bent on killing Damon to punish her - to what end? :)

No matter...i LOVE this and can't wait for your update.
Champagne4u chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Love this, very well done.
LovingEmerald chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Ahhhhhh3 your sweet little one shots are so much love! Keep 'em coming ;) 3 xo
hotvox chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Breathless with anticipation for your next update just like that scene left me where Damon describes how he would kiss her. So good.

Update soon!,
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
*sigh* flawless. seriously. everything i could want after that flawless episode.

gah.

and this:

I'm staring into Damon's eyes, and it's another one of those moments; one of those moments that we have all the time that are more intense and complete than any conversation we've ever had. Maybe any conversation I've ever had with anyone...

i can't even.

please please write the before and after!
vivalachair chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
loved it!
TVD's Cutest Crazy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great story, I'm loving it! Keep up the good work!
chellethebelle chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
GAH! You've done it again, you sly dog. Ugh this was such and explosive start. I loved it. I can't wait for more.
Ellen-Thalia chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Aww, I loved this! it was really sweet and I loved then ending with Ric trying to be all parental and Jer coming across as the big brother.

You should totally continue this.

Thalia x