Reviews for The World Spins and I and You
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Idk what I just typed but I meant to say this story was really sweet
luceroadorada chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
milkybear chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I like how this could be just another part in the huge perfect brittany/santana story, but it is so much more than that, I like how there are so many little stories and I feel like your brain is full of these little scenes and I just want to say thankyou so so so much for writing them.
(Oh and the whole footnotes thing was really quite interesting, I've never seen it before, at least not in fanfiction like this.)
electrictwizist chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Santana is absolutely adorable, and I love how like all of her notes are just short, "God, Brittany is the cutest thing" notes. Santana, you are so smitten, in love!
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
First of all, I always love the thing you do with the Brittany calling Santana a mouse thing. IT'S SO CUTE I WANT TO DIE.

And secondly, I love the footnote talk thing, it's awesome.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
I love this. Your amazing, and I love you, and I want to make lady babies with because your just that awesome.
Emma's 409 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Excuse me while the dancer in me melts from the perfectness of this story.
thankyouglee chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Oh man: CHULA? Where'd ya learn about that? And the mouse thing at the end. And the crush on Rita Moreno. Pure sweetness. Thanks once again.
thankyouglee chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
lizbean chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I don't understand the numbers. Why are they at the end? the first chapters numbers seemed like footnotes for Brits thoughts that cld easily have been out into the story. The second were odd unnecessary comments. is there a meaning to the madness?

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
daysofinspiration chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
This was an amazing read and set the tone for that one little dance step wonderfully. You captured Brittany’s nature and Santana’s nerves spot on. You’re style of writing in this is so creative and paints such an interesting picture when reading. I loved the footnotes, loved them, it was the perfect way to see inside Brittany’s head. It was a clever idea and I think it describes her and how she thinks perfectly.

The ring pop. The ring pop. The ring pop. I love when you connect things like that. Subtle little call-backs to other things you’ve written. Love.

Beautiful story.
littleoases chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
things I love about this fic:

- Britt telling San that she loves how much of a perfectionist she is. and San melting at that. adorable.

- the footnote about Santana feeling too self-conscious to admit that she's got it bad for Rita Morena. again, adorable.

- the image of them in hoodies and socks. i'm a sucker for cuteandcomfy!brittana.

- you incorporated that pic of heather with the blue gum into Brittany's character...thought that was a great nod to fandom obsession!

- the mention of Kraft macaroni and cheese. I think we should officially make it headcanon that Britt and San love Kraft m&c. perhaps they even consider it their mutual comfort food?

- your use of "So" in Chapter 2. It's so perfect, because Naya and heather both have that tendency to slip "-so..." at the end of a lot of their lines (e.g., "it goes one step past 'landslide' in expressing my feelings for you. like, private"). I think Naya tends to do this more, but I consider it such a HeYa/Brittana thing.

Overall, another beautiful piece from you. Enjoyed it so much.
chantgirl chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
JJ! I LOVED this! So many feelings and your language is just beautiful. I think the style is cool-the annotated asides are lovely. This phrase in particular just took my breath away: "...and sees truth in how the skyscrapers shout light over the quiet stars..." !
CrossOverToThisSide chapter 1 . 11/14/2011