Reviews for Dreaming of You
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Definitely one of the sweetest Sleeping Beauty fics I've read for the movie! An absolute gem! Thank you for writing and posting this!

Finx chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Awesome! This is fun. I haven't watched this movie in a decade, but this brings a lot of it back :D Two comments: You said 'grace' thrice in a really short amount of time as she was getting dressed, and two of those were the exact same expression - a smile graced her lips. The more memorable a word, the more space should be put between uses, and that goes double for expressions. Also, she wears really somber clothing. It suits her, sure, but it's not all that customary for a mostly carefree fifteen-year-old girl, so maybe you should give a reason.

I love the aunts! They're so flighty and distracted, but still genuinely affectionate even in the midst of planning something so momentous. :D I really like this one!
Dr34ming chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
That was really sweet. I thought that you portrayed all the characters really well, I particularly loved Aurora's daydreaminess. I guess you can't blame her after that dream!
Melody Rae chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Sooo cute! I love it when Briar Rose says, ""Good morning," Rose cooed and her aunts instantly froze. "How did you all sleep?"" it's so believeable of the charactrs from the movie :) keep up the good work and I hope to see more Sleeping Beauty fan fiction soon :)
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Such a beautifully written dream sequence.
Candy Couture chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
No the dream ended :(
Friday101 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is brilliant, a great story! You can even extend it to a full-grown story, if you want to.

I loved it!