Reviews for Limp
Catulla chapter 5 . 7/22
Awww loved it!
MissLuver09 chapter 5 . 9/8/2017
This is great. I really like the dynamic you've given them.. now I'm interested in their Murder House christening adventure ️
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This was a very impactful chapter.
goldenrose1099 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
i read the first chapter and its so great. ur an awesome writer i loved all of ur metaphors and figurative language. the writing was just amazing and very nicely put together.
ViolentVirginia chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
Loved it 3
Cris.P.C chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
This was so beautifully written, I loved it. n.n That theory about the double personality of Tate A and Tate B is really interesting. The fact he holds back his psychotic instincs just for her is just so great. :') Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
Isabella314 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Holy shit. That story tugged my heart strings. Plus I felt like it was a real experience for a virgin. 7,000 words? Damn, we'll I am satisfied and I absolutely loved Violets humor in this story. I felt connected with her because, I too, am a sarcastic little shit. I loved it. Keep writing.
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I really like this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
I'm sad that I'm done reading it:( You did a beautiful job portraying their characters with your writing. And of course, the sex scene, god...Lol. I am new to watching AHS, and of course my two favorites are Violet and Tate. I'm absolutely obsessed with season 1, and have been sucking up all fanfic ever since I finished watching episode 12. Thanks for writing; it does so much more than simply entertain-It allowed me to escape reality for a little while. Keep it up. :)
MAT-2Y1 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Beautiful, perfect, and everything in between.
Lolita chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
love it so much!
Maddie Cakes 123 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
i didnt really get the name of the chapters. what does EINS ZWEI DREI VIER and FUNF mean?
Maddie Cakes 123 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
hehe beetlejuice is one of my favorite movies :)
EmpireX chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Deliciously smutty - and sweet, too. Kudos!
Dee chapter 1 . 7/25/2012