Reviews for War of Roses
Negotiatrix chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
I cannot believe that in 48 reviews no one has pointed out the very obvious glaring error made in this story... 34 IS NOT OLD! Hello! Maybe to a 13yo that's old, but come on! Wrinkles? Only if she spent way too much time under a tanning bed! Okay, now that I've defended the honor and youthful beauty of 30-something women everywhere I can say that I like the story!
HelpComputah chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
Ugh! Update! Please! I know this fic is like two years old, but please finish it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
You have an excellent fic going here. Please Continue as soon as you can.
Konig15 chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
I've had my eye on this story for a while now, and I feel that it's time for me to say my peace. You're a terrible writer, no offense. You have some good parts, like what's written, but you have some really shitty stuff, like what's not.

COME ON! Good fanfiction is hard to find and you leave us in the dark with this half written piece that's A. Not too Angsty B. Sticks to the 'Bebop' story line, and doesn't bring Spike back to life (I mean Spike's awesome, but he's not the whole goddamn show!) and C. finally has the Bebop crew doing what it does best: irritating the crap outta each other... uh, I mean, it finally has the Bebop crew doing what it does second best: Bounty Hunting! And they're being slick about it (thank the Lord, You are indeed merciful!)

Now, it's kinda hard to find fics that have one of these characteristics, much less two, and three is well, unheard of. I can peruse more thoroughly, tis true, but I really want to see this story go on if it has the possibility of going on. For God's sake, you've got 45 frikin reviews for this piece; I don't have 45 reviews combined! At least tell us if you can't continue this story; I've been checking every couple of months to see if you've updated, and frankly, if it's in vain, I'd like to stop.

If you need encouragement, here it is. This is a well written story, and it makes me want to continue, even if it's four in the frikin morning and I have class in a couple of hours (if I remember this was my experience about a year ago). PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, continue! -Konig15
The Lion in Winter chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
What you are doing is truly evil..Leaving us hanging like that..Update..Update..Is that pleading enough for you. Update please...
NinjaSquid chapter 5 . 5/21/2003
Wah! ;_; Why haven't you finished this yet! Please end our suffering and write another chapter! Jet and Faye have to get together. There are subtle hints throughout the series letting you know that it would happen! I get tired of people saying that Spike and Faye should be together. Spike cared for Faye, yes... but love? No, that seat was filled by Julia until the very end! Please write more! Faye and Jet RULE! _
KawaiiAyu chapter 5 . 4/22/2003
Hey! Where are you! You MUST continue. You're killing me here!
bebopbabe chapter 5 . 4/4/2003
LOL... plz update!
dragonprincezz08 chapter 5 . 4/4/2003
aw-cute fic! :) plz continue!
ladybugg chapter 5 . 3/16/2003
You're evil. You're a bad, evil, evil person. How could you leave us hanging like that? AWW Man tell me that you're almost finished with the next chapter? Please tell me that.
ladybugg chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
cool. i'm totally loving this story. Can this get any better?
ladybugg chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
i really enjoyed reading these two chapters. i'll read more tomorrow, because it's one in the morning, and i'm getting sleepy. I liked how Faye went through all those different rituals, to make Jet notice her. I'm glad that you decided to go with a Jet/Faye story. I like these two as a couple anyway. Besides on the show, Spike is so in love with Julia, that he doesn't even pay Faye any attention. So Jet/ Faye are a much better couple.
Smiles chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
You need to continue! I am loving this fic!
Josie chapter 5 . 11/1/2002
Hey! When are you gonna add some more to this here story? It's been forever since you wriiten here!Me and my friend are waitin' for you to write 's a really, really good story, this is.
Momochan7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2002