Reviews for Reversed
Flightspan chapter 17 . 4/22/2016
Oh, my god. I was blindsided that this story ended on a chapter entitled "Blindsided". Such cliffhanger, I can't even...

I scrambled to the top of the page to see when the last update was and to my dismay the year 2012 was staring back at me. I am despondent. Now I'm going to go scour LiveJournal to see if maybe you finished it over there and just forgot to post the ending here.
thisishowyouaxolotl chapter 17 . 3/9/2016
ARGH NO! YOU HAVE TO FINSIH IT!
thisishowyouaxolotl chapter 11 . 2/1/2016
I love this story alot- just quickly wanted to say that you keep spelling quite as quiet, probs just typos from typing fast and I don't really care- I can understand:) Just telling you.
NA chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
No more? Why no more? I was really enjoying this and I'm sad to see it not completed. :(
applebombz chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
I wish you'd continue this. :[
ChocolateDipped chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Please write more soon! Those two need to make up, right now! I just found this story yesterday and now I'm hooked :)
Preypacer chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
Wow! I just read your Minion fic and checked to see if you had written any other fics and found this one. I am really enjoying your writing style and imagination! Besides such an interesting plot I like that you have put so much into the different cultures! I'm loving your details, descriptions, and dialogue! I can't wait to read the upcoming chapters! _
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Awsome:) can't wait till the next update
deshy07 chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
T_T poor Nannarry, but at least she told Roxanne that she loved her. So is she like Nigma's grandma possibly? because of the eye color thing i think she might be.

And drama starts with Nigma and Roxanne,poor Bernard he always seem's to get dehydrated, update soon, XD
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
You know, im so slow, I only just realized yanew is wayne mixed up...

Ha, yeah, that wasnt your brughtest idea nigmaden, maybe you should listen to minion more often

Oh nannarry...
me chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
Good chapter but I guess I missed the romance part. :-/
Lawren Deer chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
My, my! You Megamind-writers decided to update at once today! More for me. Yey! :))

Great chapter! I liked dark Roxanne, and Megamind, trying to cheat with the disguise.

Nanary - great character! You slowly developed her persona to the point when we fully understood her. Wonderful job, Massively!

I watched Megamind after reading your update. hehe! Havent seen the movie in a while.

Greetings, and update soon! :)
Ryuno chu chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
I must know what happens as soon as possible.

This is getting exciting.
Invader Jor chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
I just discovered this story and... wow. Amazing. You are such a great author. Just thought I'd drop a note and let you know that this is a really, really good story and I'm enjoying it very much.

Please update soon!

- Invader Jor
Lawren Deer chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
Massively darling, congratulations on your graduation! :))

You kept Roxanne under water for weeks you cruel writer you. I still wonder how she survived. XD

Anyhow, seriously now, I loved the idea with the odd end of the tunnel. It was so Space like.

I believe you should change the genre from romance/drama to mystery/romance. This is one of the most unique Megamind fics Ive ever read. I love your perception of the 'reverse' idea.

Well done, Massively! Keep up the great work! And hey, update soon, huh? XD