Reviews for Reversed
NA chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
No more? Why no more? I was really enjoying this and I'm sad to see it not completed. :(
applebombz chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
I wish you'd continue this. :[
ChocolateDipped chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Please write more soon! Those two need to make up, right now! I just found this story yesterday and now I'm hooked :)
Preypacer chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
Wow! I just read your Minion fic and checked to see if you had written any other fics and found this one. I am really enjoying your writing style and imagination! Besides such an interesting plot I like that you have put so much into the different cultures! I'm loving your details, descriptions, and dialogue! I can't wait to read the upcoming chapters! _
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Awsome:) can't wait till the next update
deshy07 chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
T_T poor Nannarry, but at least she told Roxanne that she loved her. So is she like Nigma's grandma possibly? because of the eye color thing i think she might be.

And drama starts with Nigma and Roxanne,poor Bernard he always seem's to get dehydrated, update soon, XD
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
You know, im so slow, I only just realized yanew is wayne mixed up...

Ha, yeah, that wasnt your brughtest idea nigmaden, maybe you should listen to minion more often

Oh nannarry...
me chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
Good chapter but I guess I missed the romance part. :-/
Lawren Deer chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
My, my! You Megamind-writers decided to update at once today! More for me. Yey! :))

Great chapter! I liked dark Roxanne, and Megamind, trying to cheat with the disguise.

Nanary - great character! You slowly developed her persona to the point when we fully understood her. Wonderful job, Massively!

I watched Megamind after reading your update. hehe! Havent seen the movie in a while.

Greetings, and update soon! :)
Ryuno chu chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
I must know what happens as soon as possible.

This is getting exciting.
Invader Jor chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
I just discovered this story and... wow. Amazing. You are such a great author. Just thought I'd drop a note and let you know that this is a really, really good story and I'm enjoying it very much.

Please update soon!

- Invader Jor
Lawren Deer chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
Massively darling, congratulations on your graduation! :))

You kept Roxanne under water for weeks you cruel writer you. I still wonder how she survived. XD

Anyhow, seriously now, I loved the idea with the odd end of the tunnel. It was so Space like.

I believe you should change the genre from romance/drama to mystery/romance. This is one of the most unique Megamind fics Ive ever read. I love your perception of the 'reverse' idea.

Well done, Massively! Keep up the great work! And hey, update soon, huh? XD
CrystalWithWings chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
Thank you thank you thank you for updating! The story has taken a really interesting turn of events and I love it, but a part of me really wants to get back to developing Roxanne's and MM's relationship. This is just the hopeless romantic side of me coming out. Plus, the fact that you just graduated high school and already have great skill in writing is VERY impressive to me. Keep up the great work :)
Pidgey104 chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
Wow when I seen the name Freya I was like huh what LOL

Thats my name :)
Ryuno chu chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
There are very few things more depressing. :c

I can't wait to see where Bernard has gone and what Roxanne plans on doing.