Reviews for Prussian Blue
Y0ur-Mus3 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
It's been bothering me for a while now but I finally figured it out I'm pretty sure you mean "Baltic" not "Balkan" srry if I'm wrong :/
Y0ur-Mus3 chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
In Asian too! YAHHH go Asians! But I speak a bit of Spanish since I am Filipino and the Spanish ruled over my country for bout 200 and some years do of course we were influenced some of our words in Filipino are exactly the same in Spanish but if not its just altered a bit like "kamustas" in Spanish means how are you but in Filipino you say "kamusta" and I am full Filipino even though my last name is spanish it doesn't mean anything. People commonly mistake the spelling for "Filipino" with a P but the letter F is how it is spelled officially (I was reading a book that I owned and atlas of the world and they spelled "Filipino" wrong xD) I come from the Philippines cause I'm Filipino duh haha a famous Spanish explorer discovered the Philippines (there was already people living there my ancestors and all that shizz haha xD) and named it after their king, King Phillip. Srry for going all the history of the Philippines blah blah blah on you haha srry again I'm a freak about learning about stuff like that sorta like you xD. Because of you I have learned alot about different countries which no doubt will help me when I got to highschool in 1 year anyways thanks buh bye! And cool story I really love the stories that you write :)
shahi chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
I must say, I'm quite impressed with your story! For once, it's not Germancest! It's very hard to find good brotherly Germany and Prussia stories, it's sad almost. Which makes me all the more eager to read your chapters and I find it very informative. It's works like yours that makes Hetalia such a good fandom, aside from the cuteness of the series. I look forward to the next chapter and good luck!
Consulting-Prussian chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
YAY! PruHun! I love it!
Dea Ex Machina -Manon chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Quick note:

It's "Bruder" not "Brüder." "Brüder" is plural, not "Brüders."

Hope that helped for the future! :D
Dea Ex Machina -Manon chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
I really like this story. You have obviously done your homework. The facts do not distract from the characters, who are well-written, by the way. Keep up the good work! :D
DetrimentalHabitsPt4 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
I hope you continue to update this story forever and ever, because I don't know what I'd do without it! It's informative, it's well-written, and too many other wonderful things to mention.
Arya May chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This isn't bad at all. Quite nice in fact, and I'll be keeping a lookout for updates!