Reviews for Hear Me Now
PrincessAnime8 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I wish this would happen in the show.
Lazerwolf314 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Don't really know what to say.

Awesome? Brilliant?

Both describe this perfectly.

I do wish it was longer as I fell hard for the story.

But loved it.

ButterflyBroken chapter 2 . 11/27/2011

Okay. I survived the roller coaster.

a) sad - WHY? Cas dead, Dean all messed up

b) hopeful - trench coat about to burn, Cas must be coming!

c) indescribable - THE VOICEMAIL

d) hope/denial/sadness again - Cas is coming? WHEN?

ButterflyBroken chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Buh. *cries* WHERE IS CAS? CAS DEAD? I will continue reading and hope it isn't true...but, the mermaid thing was cute and romantic and sad. 3
CasIsMyAngel chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
I'm sad to see your story ends here, but I understand why you chose to leave it off this way. It's amazing how you made the most unexpected things fit and flow in just one story.

I really enjoyed the bit about Dean being a merman. And the Little Mermaid stuff, too. I got a kick out of the high-jacking of the spa as well.

Great and very original idea you have here! Never thought my two favorite guys on Supernatural would ever have an in-depth conversation about mermaids. :)

Awesome job! :D

themallionaires chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Halfway through I burst into hysterical tears.

Bravah on the fantastic writing.
Akemi-Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I was saving your story in my favourites when I read it says it's 'complete' :( You meant it seriously? I was hoping to read more of this story :( If you can and want to, I'd really love you to write more ;w;
Akemi-Malfoy chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
I just finished reading this two chapters and... wow... I'm astonished! This story is fabulous, absolutely great! :D:D:D

And if I must say, the second chapter was even better than the first one (mostly because of creepy!castiel showing up at night xD).

I loved the little mermaid references. I have a book I used to read when I was like... 6 or 7 years old, and it has the version that Dean found (the mermaid not stabbing the couple, but throwing herself to the sea and becoming a daughter of the air). I think it was really clever of you to use this story as a way to explain how Castiel might still be 'alive'. (And man! I'd have loved to see mermen!Dean xD)

I'm looking forward for the next chapter! Please update soon! :'D
Trollmela chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
This is a really lovely story. Dean as a merman was an interesting point and I liked the way you connected the myth about mermaids to angels. But what I liked most was really the voicemail and the banter between the brothers. I think you wrote that very well. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story!
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
I love it! Is it really finished, or will there be more...?
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I really liked this! I hope to see more soon!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This story is refreshingly original. I recall there's a fanfic out there that is about Dean as a merman, but the idea is a little out there, even for me. Your piece here, already abstract, totally worked for me. Crazy, right? I really enjoyed it, however. The abstract story was surprisingly easy to follow and at the end, it did not matter whether or not Dean was either dreaming or hallucinating because I was so caught up in the enviroment and each character's action/response. Your portrayal of Castiel is awsomely perfect and I'd like to know how you view him... if you'd not mind answering my comment here and break the character's traits down for me as you see him. It'd really help my own story work. -

Thank you for writing, angeltrap. I hope to read another story from you soon.
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is so cute, especially the part with the voicemail. Wished they showed them miss Cas on the show. I definitely miss him and I think Dean does too.