Reviews for Taming a Fire

i love it
DarkraixCresselia chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
I liked Thrax's car; it was fast, furious and fiery! Kinda like a racecar :3

Eyes on the road, Thrax. Eyes on the road XD

I rolled my eyes when the germs "approved" of Thrax keeping Arden XD I wonder what he'll come up with though...

I like that song :D I have the full version in my favorites on YouTube. It's a tribute vid to Big Daddy Thrax :3

I wonder who that cell Thrax was talking to was. Is it a canon character, or an OC? I'm very curious.
MonstarzGirl chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Uh-oh, he's up to no good alright.

Hope Arden's okay and can't wait for the rest. :)
MonstarzGirl chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
That's okay; life gets busy at times.

Hope something good comes up; great story! :D
MonstarzGirl chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Wonder what happens next...

This is a good story, btw.

DarkraixCresselia chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Obviously not ;D

I laughed SO hard when Thrax was flexing his arm muscles. Now I got that goofy image in my head XD

When he was mad, all I said was, "Uh oh, that's not good. O.O"

Why do I have a feeling she's going to snoop at those letters and pictures? Can't wait for the next update :D
DarkraixCresselia chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Sure thing :D

It was funny how Thrax imagined a female humming his song, then poof! There it was. But he wasn't imagining it...XD

It was also funny when he pretended Arden was with him, and after some slight confusion, she played along. As well as secretly, ahem, admired him XD I like his cheekbones, but they make his face hard to draw X(

Man, I don't think his claw glowed white in the movie; just orange. He MUST have been mad O.O

If Thrax lied about anything about his past, that and the parts about maybe hurting her and killing Ozzy are gonna bite him in the ass (pardon my French) later. It always does. However, this may be different, I'll have to wait and see ;)

I laughed when he thought, "I still got it." He's got it, and he ain't gonna lose it ;D

Ooh, this is gonna be interesting :D I wonder if she'll leave out the part about having a crush on him or not. Either way, he's gonna be in for a surprise.
DarkraixCresselia chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
"Careful.. I'm contagious.." I love that line :D That must be his motto or something. That, or "Think I'll turn up the heat in here." One or the other. I'm not picky; I love both those lines.

I also love his car. Fast and speedy; able to get the job done right.

Are those some of the lyrics of the song he hums? I have been looking EVERYWHERE for the title of the song he hums. People say it's "Fever" but there are hundreds of "Fever" songs.

Poor Thrax. Minions can be SUCH a headache. Especially stupid ones; THOSE are the worse.

This is REALLY getting interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next :D
DarkraixCresselia chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Ozzie sounds like one of those "over-protective father" types. Especially against Thrax.

So she DOES recognize him. It's cute she had a crush on him, even though he was a dream. But this is the real Thrax; the real and DANGEROUS Thrax. This ought to be interesting.
DarkraixCresselia chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I was wondering when he'd realize who she looked like. I'm guessing he's gonna kidnap Arden and hold her hostage. But that's just a guess.

Just one question though: does SHE recognize HIM? From her dream, that is.
DarkraixCresselia chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Suh-weet :D Big Daddy Thrax is back in town. Time to turn up the heat XD BTW, nice back story on Ozzie and Leah's part :)
DarkraixCresselia chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
You've GOT to continue this! It's SOOO CUUTE! I was laughing at Thrax's funny face and going "Awwww!" when Arden (that's her name, right?) said Thrax was her best friend I wonder why he looked sad when she mentioned how she didn't know why her dad didn't like him. We won't know unless you update!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2