Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
ohmygod that is so sweet i am dying here omg jhgfvcdsxzasdfghjulko;p'
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Well, its still a cute little story.
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Beautiful! :')
It's That Kid chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is so beautiful
One Who Waits For Love chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I loved this, how the puzzle was a metaphor for Dick and what not, it was very cute and well written.

I agree with you though, total fail for Body Language
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Aww Wally will always work to solve the complicated mush that is Robin :3 and now he's Wally's slightly less complicated mush xD
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Too cute! And don't worry, u'lll get to 2oo before christmas
Reining3 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Hm...nice choice of song. It isn't a complete fail. I wouldn't particularly use this fic for the song, but I still love it nonetheless :)

Another great oneshot :)

- Rein
Flying Jay chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
omgomgomg soooo beutiful! awww Wally your so sweet.
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I like this.. thanks for writing!
TheWickedWizardOfOz chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Well, if you look at what happened in your story and look at what's in your A/N, you'll see why it's not a song-fic using "Body Language" XD

This story is so unique, in plot line, in excecution, the fact that there's /no/ dialouge, and it all come times together so well .

Wally being 'horrified' that he didn't finish a puzzle is amazing XD

I love that Wally went along trying to finish the puzzle, and I'm so glad that someone else put Wally's Zeal in a fic (Totally not advertising my fic, "Zealous"...) .

When you called Dick a manufacturer, I thought he was some middle-aged, balding, fat man XD I never thought that the manufacturer would be a sexy teenager LOL

The details of the puzzle, and the reasons for such details, are so captivating, I love it

The use of the contrast between the 'fake puzzle' and the 'real puzzle' is amazing D YAY! Wally has become bi-curious and is flirting with the sexy manufacturer .

And Dick succumbs to the amazingness of Wally ;P

"Solve him", "save him", what's the difference? xD

If you keep going like this, you certainly will have 200 fics posted by Christmas D (42 Days (approx.) between now and Christmas, one a day and you'll reach 200 in no time .)

Please, do continue writing D We all love your stories

-TWWOO
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow. This was such a great fic. I love the mataphor here.
Kirrae chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Well, it might not be the songfic you were intending, but it's unique and intriguing and incredibly well written.

I love the idea of Robin being a puzzle too difficult for most to bother with and the significance of Wally taking it apart to put back into the box. While it isn't exactly clear whether this is just a metaphor or not (and it doesn't need to be clear), it works well on an esoteric level that you don't see often enough.

- Kirrae
Miss West chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Really? Body language? Uh... Ok? Ehh, i woul think it would be different but it was a cool story none the less. Oh and if you need prompts... Ask away! I am like a prompt queen, NEED PROMPTS COME HERE! Lol kay then.
Captain Kork chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Loved it! It was a very interesting concept and very cute.