Reviews for Paradise Reborn
KillerWhiteWolf00 chapter 1 . 7/19
This story is to good to describe in words. This is a story that will take hold of you and drag you right into the midst of it. This is so beautifully well written. I'd says that I love this story more than the show, but without the show I would have never found this story! I've done read this several times. Each time I have really enjoyed it. This previous time I put off reading the last section of it for a week just cause I didn't want it to end. However, all good things must come to an end, right? I finished it tonight. I can say, you can feel a lot of emotion in this story, especially at the end. I have never read a book anywhere as good as this one. This should be printed! An animation made from it would be awesome, too! I can't say enough how much I like this story. It is my number 1 favorite, and probably always will be. I don't think I'm done with this story yet. I can't get tired of reading it. Thank you for all of your hard work and effort you put into here.
IzXaRose chapter 25 . 12/21/2015
OMG this is a masterpiece! Thanks so much for writing this! I really do appreciate it
LuciahLupen chapter 25 . 7/22/2015
Oh my gosh just amazing. I was stuck between wanting to read it as fast as possible and not wanting it to end! You did a fabulous job. Please please please continue with the Wolfs Rain stories there are so few out there and even fewer good ones.
KillerWhiteWolf00 chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
I had come across the Wolf's Rain series on a random Google search. After watching the available episodes on Youtube, I started looking on Fanfiction for a story about the series. After looking for a few minutes, I clicked on this story, finding it was one of the very few that were not rated M and I had thought that the series had ended kind of "questioning", and a fan written ending might end a little better. I did find alot of the language in this story unnecessary. To me it felt like it really didn't fit in. I did like how well this story was written. The different views (1st person, 3rd person, etc), I thought, really helped the story. I liked that the actual translations to the main characters names were used. I also liked the length of the story, and that there were very few misspelled/misplaced words in the story (exluding the foul language). I like to find the longest storys on Fanfiction. I was sad to see the ending cause I had been completely "sucked in" to the story, though I was not dissatisfied. I will definitely be reading this story again once I watch the full Wolf's Rain series (It takes a great story for me to read it multiple times). Keep up the good work!
whynot187 chapter 25 . 4/29/2015
Thank you so much for this story:) I pissed at how the show ended but now I feel that i can rest a bit easier about it. Great writing and great plot btw!
Natalie Meyer chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
Hey I was reading this story which I love and in the first chapter you said toboe was 13 and in the fifth chapter you said hige was 16 but then toboe said he was only a year younger than hige so that would make him 15 not 13
CodeSixty chapter 25 . 11/28/2014
Bravo! Loved it!
sketchingnerd97 chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Oh I loved how you brought Tsume back into the picture! Toboe sure has it rough at home. I hope later on in the story I get to find out why Toboe is different from his "siblings".
ihavenoimaginationhaha chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
BEST STORY EVERR
Epically-ME chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Wow. This has to be one of the most amazing wolfs ran fan fictions ever created!
I feel like im right there watching everything as its happening! Great story:) u bring mine to shame lol
Mr. Steal Yo Gurl chapter 24 . 4/30/2014
AMAZING! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
Guest chapter 25 . 11/16/2013
Probably one of the greatest stories on fan fiction. I love wolf rain, but hated that they left me hanging and I satisfied, as amazing and moving as the final was. This gives me a sense satisfaction that is both plausible (to the wolf rain universe) and well written.

Only critic comment though is the fact in the human transformations. Wolves actually cast a kind if natural illusion spell that tricks the eyes if man. They don't actually transform in any physical manifestation. For example in the series when Tsume grabbed that kid from falling off the pipe during a raid; he reached with a hand, but was actually grabbing by his teeth which was felt by the boy. Also, driving cars and stuff is a little bit too OOC for me. I was hoping for more hunting. In some of the final episodes Kiba says, "Why do humans always look to the sky? We wolves use what we are given, and we run until we can't run anymore." They were more human than wolf, which I felt could have been fixed.

The Wolf organization was a cool twist, though also a way too OOC.

Overall, though story line was well written with an outstanding and constantly intriguing plot line. Toboe's family also added to the effects of the story. I found this tale a satisfying read to a cliff hanger story with an original plot line unlike any other.

-just someone who really loves this fanfiction
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
Wait, is blue Sasha, or Airi?
My Lunatic Crow chapter 25 . 8/3/2013