Reviews for The Animal They Made Me
KatieThomas'95 chapter 1 . 2/1
I know you wrote this ages ago but is so well written I just had to say so. The way you portray JJ's thoughts and feelings is so realistic yet so emotive at the same time. Loved every second of this fic.
crazyobsession101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is really well written piece. I love your characterization of JJ - her courage and strength.

I kinda wish you would expand it, but either way it is a brilliant story. I hope you write more JJ stories in the future! (:
dino-dog83 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Awesome story. I wish there was more but somehow I think if there was that would ruin it, if that makes any sense.

Keep up the good work. Will be looking for more from you in the future!
Jareau-26 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
That was an AMAZING story! I loved it! It made me nearly cry at the end! Please keep writing! :)
Cribellate chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow, this was brilliantly written, and your characterisation of JJ was spot on! Any chance of a prequel/sequel? Thank you!
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Fantastic story! I can't believe it's only a one shot! And I can't beieve it came to you while studying for Chemistry! I mean, really! I've spent hours studying that subject and nothing this cool came out of it. Please, pretty please, make it a two shot! Write a follow up chapter for this! Please!

Anyway, again, great job with it. Absolutely brilliant. I hope you write something else soon. Until next time!
Ktime chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was brilliant!

You nailed JJ's character . . . Just . . wow
kdzl chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Loved it. I mean really, I loved this. Fantastic insight in an awful situation.

Emotional and compelling, really this fic had it all. JJ was insightful and strong yet limited in her ability to fight because of circumstances beyond her control.

Great job !