Reviews for Growing Up
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
this was really good. I thoroughly enjoyed this story! :)
Garideth chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was perfectly AMAZING! I LOVED it!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I like how Sam realizes he hurt Dean's feelings, I wondered after the episode if he did understand Dean was hurt rather than comforted.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Uncle kripke want an episode as this one, with abundant chick flick moments between dean and sammy!
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Very nice, the characterization was excellent, and it had great emotional moments without the need to be goopy and overly sappy about it. A bit of constructive criticism. - this sentence: "the bottle of Gatorade and the bucket filled with melted ice." In relation to the description that precedes it, about Dean sitting there, it's like you stopped mid remark. The bottle of gatorade and the bucket filled with melted ice what? In relation to Dean, what about it? Was it sitting beside him, was it tipped over? You see way I'm saying? But, it was still an amazing story, grammar usage can be learned, good story telling can't, and you have the second. Well done.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Loved this one tooooooo!

Just it's great when you write the stories from both points of view and I just enjoy reading your take on the missing scenes!

Thank you!
Giacinta chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Another great tag :-)
judyann chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Ok I totally love your tags to this episode. This was a great story. I always love sick Sam and big brother Dean. Great story again!
twomom chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This just about made me cry. I understand that Sam knows he's grown but still needs his brother but wants Dean to do some things for himself without putting Sam first. But Dean's look just killed me. I love your story because it resolves this issue. I just hope they resolve it on the show! I swear, this relationship is too much like real life! Thanks so much!
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I really liked that! Brotherly without being to fluffy!

Good job x
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
awwwwe.. love it
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Nice bit of brotherly love. Let's face it... those boys need each other.
hotshow chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was an very good story. Thank you.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I simply love how you have no fear writing the affection Dean and Sam have for each other. I mean, it's affectionate love, nothing about sex (since it's entirely something different) It's too bad the writers won't or can't write stuff like this for TV (I know I've said it before) Your narrative here is smooth and easy to read and I can totally hear Sammy in this.

And there's no need to apologize for writing more tags! I love them! :D
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
What a wonderful tag to this episode.

I loved the final conversation between Dean and Sam.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.