Reviews for Starting Over
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 4/2
Why couldn't he make in time? He has instantaneous movement...
Hektols chapter 8 . 3/30
It's ironic to see Chichi so embarrassed with a dress like that considering that when she was younger she was dressed only with a bikini and a cloak.
Hektols chapter 7 . 3/30
It looks like Goten will be conceived a bit earlier.

Now that I think about it, you completely forgot about Emperor Cold, he didn't die in this timeline and while Earth will be safe he will keep terrorizing the galaxy.
Hektols chapter 6 . 3/30
Good work.

Goku could ask Baba about the location of Dr Gero's laboratory and then there is the issue of having two Cells, the one from that timeline in embrionary state in the lab and the one coming from the future in chrysalis state.
Hektols chapter 5 . 3/30
The second wish was wrongly recited, Krillin asked that all those who were killed by Vegeta on Earth to be brought back to Earth but Vegeta didn't kill anybody on Earth, all those who deads were killed by Nappa.

It was quick, I wonder if Goku got infected by the virus that almost killed him in the original timeline.
Hektols chapter 4 . 3/30
Goku just has to tell that he really trained his energy sensing ability, something true.

Krillin is too suspicious about Goku they are facing enemies stronger than anything they saw, of course Goku would get serious.
Hektols chapter 3 . 3/30
Oh, come on, Dodoria's should have been reminded of Bardock when he saw Goku and mention it, you missed a great chance.

I don't think that Goku would have allowed Frieza's men to kill so many innocent namekians, he would have intervened and beat them.

I also think that Chichi would have insisted to come with them to Namek, in the original timeline she only stayed in Earth because she had to take care of Goku.

Anyways it was a great chapter.
Hektols chapter 2 . 3/30
So Goku keeps his strength? Now that he only will have to make he minimun training to keep it he should use that time to make his friends and Gohan stronger.

The meeting was very different from the original, she really got angry with Goku when she saw Gohan bruished and beaten in the aftermath of the Saiyan saga.
Hektols chapter 1 . 3/30
Great idea, time travel fics are always fun to read.

The only thing that bothers me is that you don't explain why Goku just don't use Instant Transmission to travel to the After Life where his family is.
LadyCressa chapter 8 . 3/1
Please finish this! I'm really enjoying it and I like the way you characterize Goku.
Jin chapter 8 . 1/16
Please don't abandon this! This is a great Gochi story and there are hardly any stories with Goku and Chichi ! :(
HeliX Sol chapter 2 . 1/9
So, he can still use his super saiyan abilities? Awesome!
HeliX Sol chapter 1 . 1/9
Damn, I know I'm going to read the next chapter right after this, but I wonder if Goku still has any of his abilities.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
Naughty Goku
foxsqueen chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
such a great story and a nice really nice concept, is to much to ask to update soon? i hope you can, stay cool x)! xx