Reviews for Starting Over
goodnight sweet prince
Gregorvich chapter 5 . 5/3
Strike that, Vegeta killed Nappa.
Gregorvich chapter 5 . 5/3
Vegeta didnt kill anyone on Earth. A saibamen killed Yampcha, Chiaotzu blew himself up and Tien used all his energy trying to kill Nappa. Nappa destroyed a city, a navel fleet and killed Picollo.
Diclonious57 chapter 3 . 1/29
YES! Give Goku a daughter!
SpencerDorman chapter 8 . 1/11
I love the story, and I can't wait for the next chapter! I know it's been quite a while since the story was last updated, but I hope that you eventually get back to this story, updating if/when you do. I can't wait to see the gang's reaction to finding out everything that Goku has kept secret!
Smashgunner chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Ended before it was ready...
Chichiforever chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
I love chichi and goku!
aprillynd chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
I like this story. Please continue but, I am hoping that you turn ChiChi into a Sayijin.
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Why couldn't he make in time? He has instantaneous movement...
Hektols chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
It's ironic to see Chichi so embarrassed with a dress like that considering that when she was younger she was dressed only with a bikini and a cloak.
Hektols chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
It looks like Goten will be conceived a bit earlier.

Now that I think about it, you completely forgot about Emperor Cold, he didn't die in this timeline and while Earth will be safe he will keep terrorizing the galaxy.
Hektols chapter 6 . 3/30/2016
Good work.

Goku could ask Baba about the location of Dr Gero's laboratory and then there is the issue of having two Cells, the one from that timeline in embrionary state in the lab and the one coming from the future in chrysalis state.
Hektols chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
The second wish was wrongly recited, Krillin asked that all those who were killed by Vegeta on Earth to be brought back to Earth but Vegeta didn't kill anybody on Earth, all those who deads were killed by Nappa.

It was quick, I wonder if Goku got infected by the virus that almost killed him in the original timeline.
Hektols chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
Goku just has to tell that he really trained his energy sensing ability, something true.

Krillin is too suspicious about Goku they are facing enemies stronger than anything they saw, of course Goku would get serious.
Hektols chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
Oh, come on, Dodoria's should have been reminded of Bardock when he saw Goku and mention it, you missed a great chance.

I don't think that Goku would have allowed Frieza's men to kill so many innocent namekians, he would have intervened and beat them.

I also think that Chichi would have insisted to come with them to Namek, in the original timeline she only stayed in Earth because she had to take care of Goku.

Anyways it was a great chapter.