Reviews for Call of the Night
Fierce.Of.Mind chapter 36 . 6/11
I just spent the past two days binge-reading all of this and I just had to say it's awesome! The level of detail and world-building you've put in your story really makes it enjoyable to read and made me eager to press forward to the next chapter. I love the character you've given the dragons and the society you've created of them. The flow of your story is well mastered, and I think all of it is excellent.
Please keep being all *this*
(And yes, I did just gesture to all of you) XD
Fierce. Out.
Me chapter 36 . 5/8
I am a huge fan of this story, and have been reading it for quite some time, only to be heartbroken by the ending of it. Is it going to be updated? I would hate for this gem of a story from such a wonderful author to be discontinued, and be even more disappointed if you have decided to quit the site and/or writing altogether. Please, for the sake of us, your readers and fans, give us an update on the story; a new chapter or whether it has been permanently discontinued.

Yours,
Me
TheShardsOfDarkness2138 chapter 36 . 3/11
when are you going to update
Jaden Kismet chapter 36 . 3/6
I recently reread this whole story again and I'm so sad there hasn't been another update in so long! Please don't abandon this story, there is so much that I still want to know, like how Astrid and Tutore's relationship will develop (because heck yeah something is going on there) and just so many other things that have been left unanswered!
big fan of story chapter 36 . 2/18
when are you going to update
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
Ch 13

In current form Toothless is sneaky Panther with critical shots. In Ancient form it is something formidable. And Hiccup gets better Modifications. Well that is good too . And also I wonder for female Version of Hiccup of that particular story.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/10/2016
so... are the chapters gonna take a year and a half each? *laughs jokingly, which quickly devolves into pained tears*
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 12/5/2016
Ch 18

Memory of the Hicup in the disappointed leave . Nasty addition in the mind Astrid . Grumpy but truthful. Annoying voice or soul curse and Burden for Astrid.
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 12/5/2016
Ch 16

Spoiler Reverse from HTTYD 2 . Val is supposed to be alive . Stoic prevents the death shot . Unnown of he survived later . The murky controlled mind was reversed and a Slavish or it's naive King Bewiderbeast heavily with scars from abuse from Whip and who knows . Pure tyrant King with slave mind .
YouCerialMate chapter 36 . 11/12/2016
That game of thrones reference...

Winter is coming

Grear story btw I love it
Jyx The Berserk chapter 36 . 10/19/2016
What's with the holdup? It's been nearly a whole year, we need an update!
Mistress Thorki chapter 36 . 8/23/2016
Yo! I thought it wasn't gonna take another year! It's been 8 months, so I'm holding out hope. I went back and reread it again, and I still love it. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the meeting goes. I hope you're well, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Deugemia chapter 36 . 7/27/2016
I am happy to say that I thoroughly enjoyed all the chapters so far! I love how there's plot, character development ((even for minor characters!)) mixed wonderfully together with the romance. :DDDD, I'll definitely keep this fanfic in mind for quite a darn long while. ((Also, I'm internally screaming from so much[human]interaction! Especially for Astrid, the darlin she is))
Deugemia chapter 33 . 7/24/2016
Some of this chapter was happy, but the enDING! NOO DONT TOUCH ANY OF THE WING AND ALDAAA!
Deugemia chapter 31 . 7/23/2016
FINALLY, GUYS! HISTORY TIIIIMEEE!