Reviews for Ever Neverland: Handkerchiefs, Kisses, & PixyDust
airauralintensity chapter 22 . 4/23/2014
Yours is the only decent fic I found actually in the Disney 'verse, and it wasn't just decent either. IT WAS FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for creating this fic in this 'verse o m g. Everyone else writes for the 2003 version, and it's an okay movie, but my heart really belongs to the Disney version.

I'm sad that there's no sequel yet. :( If you're looking for interest, you'll definitely have me! :) But it's totally okay if Peter Pan isn't your thing anymore.

Kudos again on such a great fic. I especially love that you don't make Peter change his morals and grow up for Wendy. That's the best part.
Pamy chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I was really into this story but you took so long to finish it that it just lost it's magic. I love the first 18 chapters.
danceegirl92 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
singertobe chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
Oh boy I can't wait! What an amazing story this is!
Ladyanne23 chapter 21 . 12/19/2013
Amazing! Big fan of your writing! I love peter and wendy in this story. They are still childlike and innocent like in the Disney version but there was something still there. I loved this story so much! Please keep writing more Peter and Wendy:)
singertobe chapter 21 . 12/18/2013
no No NO! You can't end it now! More more! Please! Pretty please!
sultal chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
My heart broke when Wendy said James hit her. Scuz. Thanks for writing a FF about the Disney version - can't wait to finish this.
singertobe chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Captain Hook?
singertobe chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Its the Disney version of Cinderella :D
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
Oh my gosh! You can't really end it here. That's just cruel. "It really was her fault"? Ahhh ! I must see more. As a fellow writor, I think that we should finish our pieces. This only needs one more chapter! And you'd finish it at a round chapter, too, chapter 20. Oh, please I hope you update this soon!
Omgz chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Why are you doing this to us!? Soooooo amazing! PLZ finish so I can go on in life
Ladybug friend chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Update ASAP .
Clara221b chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
Please update ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Wow , I want peter and Wendy to live happily ever after. This is legit , great writing. It actually feels like the character. UPDATE SOON
Kerry chapter 1 . 9/11/2013