Reviews for Discretion
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
T'Pau had him on the ropes, didn't she? Ya gotta love that woman, pain in the behind that she is.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love the interaction. And knowing what T'Pau is thinking is great.
qenie chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
ROFL! Sarek embarrassed! T'Pau relenting about something!
I love Amanda and Sarek stories. I just found yours and will go read the rest of them!
Noneworking chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Human females require plenty of training to get to the big race that is Pon farr...T'Pau figured it out ;) Great story, very cute and I was embarrassed for Sarek LOL
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I LOVE IT! I have to admit, I laughed all the way through this, trying to picture T'Pau and Sarek having this conversation. But I thought Sarek was Sk'on and Solkar's child? (At least, in Star Trek III in the "original" timeline.)

Anyway, great little story and depiction of a mother catching her son in the act!

bina W chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was cute. I also read your story where TPAU wsays she has heard of them not being discreet. It was funny when she repeated her disfavor regartding their activities in the turbolife. That made me smile so hard. Kepp writing.

LettieM chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Cute story!
Linstock chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
LOL. Very sweet ... but, my my , big brother[or in this case sister] IS watching you. Don't these guys have an understanding of privacy?
T'Kar chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I love it! Many authors make T'Pau sound like an absolute witch. I think your interpretation makes better sense - no-nonsense but not one to judge without talking to Sarek himself first. Her final assessment is quite logical, as befitting someone of her stature.
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great story! A fun one. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more from you. :-)
KarraCaz chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Obviously you were attentive during recent group discussions! Nice story. Thanks for posting. :)
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
"He simply stared at the wall ahead of him, bio-controls working in overdrive to prevent his ears from blushing green." Very funny story! I can only imagine Sarek's discomfort at being caught! And his mother was obviously not the best person to initiate *that* talk! But could it be that both Sarek and Amanda had it coming? "...there was apparently considerable sound insulation whose limits were exceeded. I have also received reports regarding an Embassy hover-car, a Terran open-air park and a turbo-lift." LOL What a great laugh this is!
sf.fangirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Like, LIKE! Very funny without the Vulcans being funny. "A turbo-lift!" Though if they didn't want to get caught they could have been quieter. :)
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 11/14/2011