Reviews for Get to it, Dog!
this is so well written. the hound is so in character
this is really well written and you have captured the characters so well! i love it!
Missinde chapter 8 . 8/4
It was bloody amazing! Thank you so much for writing a wonderfully strung together Sandor and Sansa fic. There is a lack of quality ones, and so I am grateful for this one. I truly hope you consider writing more for them.
"It's not rape if you want it!" - I love Sansa's flawless logic.

An awesome story, I loved every bit. :)
P chapter 8 . 7/22
That was a spectacular story, thank you so much for sharing!
Absolutely loved this story !
sugarbannana chapter 1 . 4/15
I reaaaally really liked your story! I could imagine every sentence you have written in my head, and it was funny but also... touching (?) (Sometimes I lack of English words, sorry)
I hope you are going to write some more fanfictions with the hound in it! :)
Lady Downey chapter 6 . 3/12
So intense, so good! Great chapter!
Underthenorthernlights chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
This is such a great story. You kept them in great character and also gave us Sandor's sense of humour which is lacking greatly in fics. I love how Sansa tied him up and I loved everything about this story. I laughed at the end with Arya and Sansa arguing. I loved this and this story is going on my list of reads that I am sharing over at tumblr. Great job!
Winterwasp chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
I love the humor you weaved through this story. You have a very good pen for comedy :)

And then there is the smut, which is absolutely chair-squirmingly hot! I wish there were more fics were Sansa initiated dub-con sex with Sandor. I've reread this story a few times over, but it always manages to catch my laughter, interest and imagination again. Thank you for writing this!
Sidnika chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Great story! You have no idea how much I laughed at some parts of it! Mostly at Sansa throwing the cloak over Sandor at their wedding night, I could just imagine how it all looked :P Amazing job with this!
3rdstarksistr chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
I love the detail of one of his feet on the floor because when I'm wasted, I have to sleep with a foot on the floor to keep from spinning too much! Any drinker knows that one :)
Anon chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Squee! Love love LOVE!
disney-princess-cinderella chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
It's an interesting story and even when I like Sanrion more, I can enjoy this Sansan story. It's an interesting storyline and well written and it keeps everything interesting and makes you curious about what happens next.
TeresaTrav chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
ahahahahahahahahaha I absolutely love this chapter.. Great ending...