Reviews for Get to it, Dog!
Absolutely loved this story !
sugarbannana chapter 1 . 4/15
I reaaaally really liked your story! I could imagine every sentence you have written in my head, and it was funny but also... touching (?) (Sometimes I lack of English words, sorry)
I hope you are going to write some more fanfictions with the hound in it! :)
Lady Downey chapter 6 . 3/12
So intense, so good! Great chapter!
Underthenorthernlights chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
This is such a great story. You kept them in great character and also gave us Sandor's sense of humour which is lacking greatly in fics. I love how Sansa tied him up and I loved everything about this story. I laughed at the end with Arya and Sansa arguing. I loved this and this story is going on my list of reads that I am sharing over at tumblr. Great job!
Winterwasp chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
I love the humor you weaved through this story. You have a very good pen for comedy :)

And then there is the smut, which is absolutely chair-squirmingly hot! I wish there were more fics were Sansa initiated dub-con sex with Sandor. I've reread this story a few times over, but it always manages to catch my laughter, interest and imagination again. Thank you for writing this!
Sidnika chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Great story! You have no idea how much I laughed at some parts of it! Mostly at Sansa throwing the cloak over Sandor at their wedding night, I could just imagine how it all looked :P Amazing job with this!
3rdstarksistr chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
I love the detail of one of his feet on the floor because when I'm wasted, I have to sleep with a foot on the floor to keep from spinning too much! Any drinker knows that one :)
Anon chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Squee! Love love LOVE!
disney-princess-cinderella chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
It's an interesting story and even when I like Sanrion more, I can enjoy this Sansan story. It's an interesting storyline and well written and it keeps everything interesting and makes you curious about what happens next.
TeresaTrav chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
ahahahahahahahahaha I absolutely love this chapter.. Great ending...
TeresaTrav chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
"I need men. I need to save my husband."

YES SANSA
TeresaTrav chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
So much angst .. Love this line {{"Just know that if you are my wife in truth and not just in name when you meet your handsome knight... I will kill him."}}
destiny's sweet melody chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
This was an awesome story! And the ending was so funny. :)
garskira chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
I love this fic so much! Sansa's growth as a young woman is depicted perfectly here. You don't make her too strong or too dependent on Sandor, which I think is very hard to do. This is so good! Keep writing because you're amazing at it!
LadyTP chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
What an excellent piece of work! Sandor is soooo good, so harsh and cynical and yet so conflicted, and Sansa is ever so gradually learning about life and her own strength... The scene where she 'raped' him was just so delicious... kudos to you for a lovely story!