Reviews for The Handy-Dandy Mage
Judy chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
Great story. Maybe the Muse will be inspired again and you can finish it.
Embrium chapter 21 . 7/31/2014
It's like my daily dose of giggles, I love it!
crysck2002 chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
Love it! I think the characters are spot on and this story made me laugh out loud more than once. Poor Alistair, cute as an eight week old puppy and just as awkward! I like the stories with angst, the setting and game really lend themselves to it, but a less angsty story like this is a nice change!
thinkdragonage chapter 21 . 2/25/2014
I clapped my hand over my mouth and guffawed when the corpses fell out of the tree. You do such a wonderful job coming up with these inventive little scenarios, and they are always so hilarious and cute. This one was no exception, and everyone in it was used marvelously.

So glad to see the update, and I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
Matilda!
Wyolake chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
I'm so glad you were able to get another chapter out! And you've retained all the charm that made me fall in love with the story in the first place!

I think you've captured Alistair's thoughts perfectly, and you made great use of a minor detail from canon. Well done!
geneine chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
This story, wow... Well, it wow'd me. Alistair's ruminations are absolutely hilarious, most certainly adorable. It is as how I imagine he is. Being unsure of himself which leads him to thinking, rethinking and especially over-thinking everything. I love it.

This story was my favorite of all the stories I've read so far. I have read (actually listened to) many DAO stories of Alistair with fAmell or fCousland. Truly, I can't get enough of them. I've a story for each myself. Unfortunately, they're in my head, as I'm no writer. Alas, 'tis not to be.

I'm also not one to usually post comments, as I'm of a very shy type. I'm usually one to, um, well one that's thinking, rethinking and especially over-thinking everything.

Sadly, it appears to be abandoned. It's been over 8 months, I believe, since this last post. I truly hope not. T'would be such a shame. As, this story has much worth to be finished.

I mean, to bring someone like me, out of the shadows of obscurity, to feel the need to post something about their "ruminations" of this story... Well, it must mean 'something'. What I'm trying to say is. ..

"Please come back and tell us what else Alistair is thinking. Please. Pretty please. Pretty please with sugar on top. Pretty please with Alistair on top?" she says with a wry grin and a wink. ;-)

We love you. Don't leave us. :-)
thinkdragonage chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
Wow, really terrific Return to Ostagar chapter! It was really exciting how you had them sneaking around, trying to hide from the horde, and it was cool that you made going through the tower the only choice to avoid getting detected.

Really great story! I'm so glad I found it and have caught up.
thinkdragonage chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Oghren was hilarious in this chapter! Very sweet scene with Alistair and Solona too.
thinkdragonage chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Fantastic chapter! I could really feel Alistair's desperation, and it was a relief when Solona came running back.

This story is so funny and sweet, and it's great fun seeing everything from Alistair's perspective.
thinkdragonage chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Ahh, poor Alistair. And I love Solona's choice for an Inn. Hilarious!
thinkdragonage chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
This story is hilarious! I've had several laugh-out-loud moments already, and that last bit with Morrigan had me rolling.
Thesweetsong chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Can't wait for chapter 21!
FearNotTheNight chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
So far! Maker forbid, I might die of laughter. Especially between Alistair and Zevran. XD The whole licking a lamppost in winter! Lmao. Truly it is amazing.
SnowHelm chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
Loved this chapter! It's nice to see Alistair happy, apart from Morrigan sending him into a spin, poor guy. Oh and poor Zev struggling in the Ferelden weather. Just makes you want to cuddle him. Eagerly awaiting the next installment!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »