Reviews for Fathers and Daughters: Rosalie
NG Girl chapter 8 . 8/12
Amazing. Keep it up
Spawn chapter 8 . 4/10
How about a Fathers and daughters with Alice, or a series of Mothers and daughters with Esme and each of her girls? Just throwing that out there...
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2016
Your storys are the very best of this genre! I have read 4 other authors of this type of story and yours are great. You set a warm family atmosphere where all are respected and the individual's character comes through. I can believe in this family. Good job
Vesta chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
I love your fic! Its so hard to find a story without bashing on rose. Shes one of my favourite
Spawn chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
You know what's missing? A Father's and Daughters with Alice. It would complete the series since you already have Drunken Consequences with Bella. You can go off the little snippet you had from that when all the Cullen kids were telling Bella of their first time getting spanked. I'm not the only one out there who misses your writing.
Belen chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Esta mal la parte en que dice que los vampiros lloran, porque no pueden hacerlo
ILoveBands2Much chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
Omg you are an amazing writer. I love the way you organise plot lines and write them 3
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
Why did Carlisle spank Rosalie ? He said he would go easy on her. That what Edward told him to do. He should have listened to his son. Can he see Edward is being a good brother to his sister!
Keshan Gibson chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
Rosalie needs to see that Carlisle love her as a daughter and being a good father to her! She needs to be thankful he saved her and she will still have a mate who will love her deep within his heart!
Keshan Gibson chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
If Rosalie leaves without permission from Carlisle and Esme she will be in big trouble with Carlisle.
Keshan Gibson chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
Rosalie is treating Carlisle and Esme with such disrespect! Carlisle should discipline her himself!
Spawn chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
I liked this. Rosalie was sure full of anger and resentment. She deserved her spanking after what she did to Edward. I thought Carlisle was very good with her before, during, and after disciplining her. I'm glad that she realizes that she has a family that loves her. I lol at Carlisle getting them all riled up so they started bickering again.

Great job. I would love to see a Mothers and Daughters series with Esme and her daughters. Thanks for sharing.
gkr chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Awesome! I love the lullaby at the end. Keep writing!
goodfences chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Esme was a bit weak in this chapter. I understand the loyalty to her husband but a mother should never apologize for defending her child
Dinah chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Nice nice nice nice nice! :-D