Reviews for Fathers and Daughters: Rosalie
Belen chapter 2 . 7/6
Esta mal la parte en que dice que los vampiros lloran, porque no pueden hacerlo
ILoveBands2Much chapter 8 . 5/30
Omg you are an amazing writer. I love the way you organise plot lines and write them 3
Why did Carlisle spank Rosalie ? He said he would go easy on her. That what Edward told him to do. He should have listened to his son. Can he see Edward is being a good brother to his sister!
Keshan Gibson chapter 4 . 3/6
Rosalie needs to see that Carlisle love her as a daughter and being a good father to her! She needs to be thankful he saved her and she will still have a mate who will love her deep within his heart!
Keshan Gibson chapter 3 . 3/6
If Rosalie leaves without permission from Carlisle and Esme she will be in big trouble with Carlisle.
Keshan Gibson chapter 2 . 3/5
Rosalie is treating Carlisle and Esme with such disrespect! Carlisle should discipline her himself!
Spawn chapter 8 . 1/23
I liked this. Rosalie was sure full of anger and resentment. She deserved her spanking after what she did to Edward. I thought Carlisle was very good with her before, during, and after disciplining her. I'm glad that she realizes that she has a family that loves her. I lol at Carlisle getting them all riled up so they started bickering again.

Great job. I would love to see a Mothers and Daughters series with Esme and her daughters. Thanks for sharing.
gkr chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Awesome! I love the lullaby at the end. Keep writing!
goodfences chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Esme was a bit weak in this chapter. I understand the loyalty to her husband but a mother should never apologize for defending her child
Dinah chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Nice nice nice nice nice! :-D
tierra.telder chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
I love the atmosphere you created
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
I love this fanfiction! It's so amazing!
ullswater chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Just quickly read this story and it was chapter 2 before i realised i had read it before, have enjoyed it as much as before though and wanted to review again as it irks me too when people read but can't be bothered to leave a comment.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
realy good
SNHfvr chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Lmao! Good story. :-) I cant wait to read on. I'm glad your writing more on Alice, I'm sure it will be great! I agree w u, Carlisle needs to grow that makes sense.