Reviews for Fathers and Daughters: Rosalie
SNHfvr chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Lmao! Good story. :-) I cant wait to read on. I'm glad your writing more on Alice, I'm sure it will be great! I agree w u, Carlisle needs to grow that makes sense.
SNHfvr chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
awww... poor Rosalie and her feelings. but i could never see Carlisle threatening that she can leave even as a slip up. i don't know why. he always knows what to say and is in control. I think he would just say that its his house his rules and she is their child his daughter. idk...
Christina salvatore chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Rosalie is hurting and I understand why. her dignity has been taken
and she feels like no one could ever love her that hurts alot
Christina salvatore chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
you don't sound like you like Carlisle and Esme? Rose should be respectful but I can understand Rosalie's POV she's insecure and sad
ActressCeCe chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I love the end of this chapter!
ActressCeCe chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
It sure is going to take a lot of convincing to get Rosalie to believe that they love her. I love the story!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
SO GOOD! I'm freakin in love with your stories! Please do the Alice Jane soon! And maybe an alternate version of Insomnia, just like you solid for DC?!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I love all your stories SO much!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Great
Nicole chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
This chapter was so sweet, I am happy Carlisle and Rosalie talked and are ok now.
Nicole chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Nice chapter. I was happy to read that Edward tried to help and stopped her from leaving.
Nicole chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Well done! :)

I stopped reading "drunken consequences" ch15 in the middle (will continue later of course...) to find out if you had written the stories that were mentioned. Sorry for not reviewing more. It is hard to stop reading and to find what to say without just repeating "I like it".
About this chapter, I think Edward should try to get along with Rosalie. Even if he is "younger" (one year... not much) he has been a vampire for longer and he should have an idea of what the girl is feeling and try to help instead of letting her get frustrated.
And I think Carlisle should not have told her to leave if she wanted to. It was like telling her he did not care if she lived with them or not.
neverknewme chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
This was fantastic! I loved how it played out. I mean she accepted it and got it over with. Now she can just be comforted :) so happy
neverknewme chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
I really loved this chapter! I can't wait until Rosalie calls Esme "Mom"! I liked the image of Carlisle being so relaxed sitting in his chair that way. I'm glad he's reacting calmly to Rosalie's side of the story. I'm glad Edward and Rosalie are being much kinder to each other. The ending wasn't abrupt! It was perfect. :)
neverknewme chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
I am so glad that Rosalie changed and accepted the truth of Carlisle and family's love for her. It's beautiful :)
182 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »