Reviews for Fathers and Daughters: Rosalie
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
I love this fanfiction! It's so amazing!
ullswater chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Just quickly read this story and it was chapter 2 before i realised i had read it before, have enjoyed it as much as before though and wanted to review again as it irks me too when people read but can't be bothered to leave a comment.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
realy good
SNHfvr chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Lmao! Good story. :-) I cant wait to read on. I'm glad your writing more on Alice, I'm sure it will be great! I agree w u, Carlisle needs to grow that makes sense.
SNHfvr chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
awww... poor Rosalie and her feelings. but i could never see Carlisle threatening that she can leave even as a slip up. i don't know why. he always knows what to say and is in control. I think he would just say that its his house his rules and she is their child his daughter. idk...
Christina salvatore chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Rosalie is hurting and I understand why. her dignity has been taken
and she feels like no one could ever love her that hurts alot
Christina salvatore chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
you don't sound like you like Carlisle and Esme? Rose should be respectful but I can understand Rosalie's POV she's insecure and sad
ActressCeCe chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I love the end of this chapter!
ActressCeCe chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
It sure is going to take a lot of convincing to get Rosalie to believe that they love her. I love the story!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
SO GOOD! I'm freakin in love with your stories! Please do the Alice Jane soon! And maybe an alternate version of Insomnia, just like you solid for DC?!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I love all your stories SO much!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Great
Nicole chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
This chapter was so sweet, I am happy Carlisle and Rosalie talked and are ok now.
Nicole chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Nice chapter. I was happy to read that Edward tried to help and stopped her from leaving.
Nicole chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Well done! :)

I stopped reading "drunken consequences" ch15 in the middle (will continue later of course...) to find out if you had written the stories that were mentioned. Sorry for not reviewing more. It is hard to stop reading and to find what to say without just repeating "I like it".
About this chapter, I think Edward should try to get along with Rosalie. Even if he is "younger" (one year... not much) he has been a vampire for longer and he should have an idea of what the girl is feeling and try to help instead of letting her get frustrated.
And I think Carlisle should not have told her to leave if she wanted to. It was like telling her he did not care if she lived with them or not.
185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »