Reviews for Fathers and Daughters: Rosalie
Nicole chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Well done! :)

I stopped reading "drunken consequences" ch15 in the middle (will continue later of course...) to find out if you had written the stories that were mentioned. Sorry for not reviewing more. It is hard to stop reading and to find what to say without just repeating "I like it".
About this chapter, I think Edward should try to get along with Rosalie. Even if he is "younger" (one year... not much) he has been a vampire for longer and he should have an idea of what the girl is feeling and try to help instead of letting her get frustrated.
And I think Carlisle should not have told her to leave if she wanted to. It was like telling her he did not care if she lived with them or not.
neverknewme chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
This was fantastic! I loved how it played out. I mean she accepted it and got it over with. Now she can just be comforted :) so happy
neverknewme chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
I really loved this chapter! I can't wait until Rosalie calls Esme "Mom"! I liked the image of Carlisle being so relaxed sitting in his chair that way. I'm glad he's reacting calmly to Rosalie's side of the story. I'm glad Edward and Rosalie are being much kinder to each other. The ending wasn't abrupt! It was perfect. :)
neverknewme chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
I am so glad that Rosalie changed and accepted the truth of Carlisle and family's love for her. It's beautiful :)
neverknewme chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Rosalie definitely did go from blaming them to blaming herself very quickly, but it was so perfect! SO perfect. Great. Job.
neverknewme chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
There was no need to be nervous about this chapter! It was great! I don't know how this is going to go down with Rosalie because of her stubbornness to not accept Carlisle and Esme as her parents, but I'm excited to find out! Fantastic job!
neverknewme chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Aww Rosalie :( You need to understand the truth! This is really good. I'm gonna keep reading now... :)
neverknewme chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is SO Rosalie! You have her down to a tee (like your other characters). She is just so selfish, if that's the right word. I think she'll get a lot better, though, once she realizes how the family works. Carlisle and Esme are what she needs! :) Great job, can't wait to read more.
dippycippy chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
I have never seen twilight but love reading the FICs. Yours are great. They make me want to watch!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Your fantastic.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Well done. Just discovered your stories for the first time today and must say you are a very good writer.
Torgetta chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Overall, I am impressed with how you have shown Rosalie. This is perfect. She is exactly like the books claim her to be, and I cannot imagine that to have been easy to do. Great work!
Torgetta chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
It was heartwarming to see how Carlisle softened Rose, and helped her to realize that she had a family and was loved. This spanking could have gone wrong in many ways, but I am glad to see they thrived.
Torgetta chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I really liked Edward in this chapter. He was trying to be good, but is such a trouble maker.
Torgetta chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I enjoyed the song, and I love how he used it. Rose needed something that was hers alone.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »