Reviews for Fathers and Daughters: Rosalie
neverknewme chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Rosalie definitely did go from blaming them to blaming herself very quickly, but it was so perfect! SO perfect. Great. Job.
neverknewme chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
There was no need to be nervous about this chapter! It was great! I don't know how this is going to go down with Rosalie because of her stubbornness to not accept Carlisle and Esme as her parents, but I'm excited to find out! Fantastic job!
neverknewme chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Aww Rosalie :( You need to understand the truth! This is really good. I'm gonna keep reading now... :)
neverknewme chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is SO Rosalie! You have her down to a tee (like your other characters). She is just so selfish, if that's the right word. I think she'll get a lot better, though, once she realizes how the family works. Carlisle and Esme are what she needs! :) Great job, can't wait to read more.
dippycippy chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
I have never seen twilight but love reading the FICs. Yours are great. They make me want to watch!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Your fantastic.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Well done. Just discovered your stories for the first time today and must say you are a very good writer.
Torgetta chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Overall, I am impressed with how you have shown Rosalie. This is perfect. She is exactly like the books claim her to be, and I cannot imagine that to have been easy to do. Great work!
Torgetta chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
It was heartwarming to see how Carlisle softened Rose, and helped her to realize that she had a family and was loved. This spanking could have gone wrong in many ways, but I am glad to see they thrived.
Torgetta chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I really liked Edward in this chapter. He was trying to be good, but is such a trouble maker.
Torgetta chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I enjoyed the song, and I love how he used it. Rose needed something that was hers alone.
Torgetta chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
That is a very descriptive fight scene, and I can imagine Edward would be very humiliated at the defeat. Though he wasn't fighting, she certainly had his number.
Torgetta chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I love the sibling squabble, and I think you captured the characters very nicely. Rosalie is impressive.
Laska chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
(I'm sorry but I speak French)
C'est vraiment une histoire top ! Et c'est la première fois que je lis une histoire qui explique vraiment ce qu'à ressenti Rosalie !
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
I absolutely loved the end of this last chapter. They really are brother and sister.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »