Reviews for Fathers and Daughters: Rosalie
sammy chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
like ur story as always... do keep writing
Muser8 chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Cool chapter, read both today so review X2 :) Loved it like always
WolfandVampire chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
This was a great chapter! And I am seeing Breaking Dawn this afternoon, since I wasn't able to go to the midnight premiere last night(grrr...) I am glad it is amazing!
Jasper1863Hale chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
I like how despite how badly rose reacted and in attacking edward, everyone is understanding and calm with her and edward is even good enough to request shes not punished too hard. great chapter can't wait for more
sammy chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
hey i really like ur story please continue writing...
Rye chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
This was so good...loved it

God bless
Kat A. Fonell chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
another great one please update Asap
4-eyedDragon chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Great chapter! And Happy Twilight Day to you too! I am seeing it tomorrow afternoon, because my mom said she wasn't going to wait up until the movie was over to pick me up, and none of my friends wanted to join me at the premiere.
accounting professional chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Good chapter. I loved the interaction between Carlisle and Rosalie. I also loved the song. Please continue this story.
Patz1989 chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Ahhh I loved it :) and yes I was comparing you to CaughtforCarlisle :) too much detail if you ask me :) I like your stories the way yours are :) Concise but still much detail

The feelings were amazing and I so felt... I love how you make these emotions so real... and they arent fake... its just so real ... Chap was sooo long :) What a nice treat... Big Test for me tomorrow :) this was a nice break while studying
Jasper1863Hale chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Awwww this chapter was amazing! I feel so sorry for Carlisle and his hateful childhood, but I was expecting it for the time era and many people write his childhood as being abused and unloved, you wrote it so well though. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Forest Princess chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
A very good job. I liked it. I can't wait to read the next chapter
Cullen Cousin chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
I thought you did an excellent job on this chapter.

I wish I could go tonight or any time for that matter, but it is not an option. I'm just going to have to wait for it to come on DV. :*( I do hope that you have a good time tonight!

annsteph chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Thanks for posting another great chapter. You did an awesome job between the interaction of Roaslie and Carlisle. The emotional talk was well written. It was heartfelt and honest. Your writing is wonderfully enjoyable to read. It was great to read it while doing the same thing as you, being in line waiting for the Twilight Marathon. I am glad you were able to post before going to the movies. See you next chapter and have fun at the movies.
keyuqing chapter 4 . 11/17/2011