Reviews for The United States Pokemon League
Hazlov2004 chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Update! please?
mr-uuki chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
sure! going to do another chapter in another week. its been months and u havn't even updated yet? r u like... dead off the earth? i like it alot but this story is just dead to me. u have to update. GOd i hate it when people r like not updating anymore! here is a suggestion.. have them go on the plane to the u.s. and have them go in a hotel then, have them explore a bit, then have them travel ect. there,surely you can write another chapter with that no?

i kno i'm bieng a pain but it might get ur mind thinkin about what to write on
mr-uuki chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
dude? hello? r u in there? i love the story u gotta keep goin' on with it man! keep it up!
quickstrike chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Nice fic for the US. I have one for a US league you can find by searching my name. I've been told it's pretty good.
Gryphon Turboclaw chapter 2 . 3/3/2004
Do you ever plan to edit/update this? If so, then here's some refresher regarding all of the pokemon that Ash and Gary had at the time of their first-and only-run at the Johto League Championship(also known as the Silver Conference):
Ash: Pikachu, Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Noctowl, Phanpy, Heracross, Kingler, Muk, Bulbasaur, Snorlax, and Tauros(around *30* of them). I'm not sure whether to count Charizard or not, since he went right back to training at Charicific Valley after Ash lost to Harrison.
Gary: Blastoise(his starter), Umbreon, Magmar, Scizor, Skarmory, Pinsir, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Golem, Arcanine, Fearow, Krabby(possibly a Kingler by then), Doduo(possibly a Dodrio by then), Kingdra, Houndoom, and Alakazam.
All info is straight from .
The Review Guy chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
We New Yorkers would love a respectable Gym...maybe Madison Square Garden in Hockey mode would make a good Ice gym.
Phoenix Feather chapter 2 . 5/5/2002
This sounds interesting. Could you tell us more about the Boston Crew? The Gym there must be pretty tough.