Reviews for What Sam Knows
Tara chapter 3 . 8/20
Loved all three. Great writing as always.
Perfect, great job, wonderful to read.
Ed chapter 2 . 8/20
Wow, that was great adaptation of the story line, you nailed it.
AerynFi chapter 3 . 8/14
Really like it, especially the new chapter. End of Chapter 3 "Cue" not "queue"
Duty calls,exactly! Wonderful chapter. Your fan appreciates your writing! Julieta
purdys pal chapter 3 . 8/14
Nobody knows Michael Westen as well as his best friend, Sam Axe, and you have done a brilliant job of giving us a glimpse into the former SEAL's mind during those troubling times as the team tried to remain one step ahead of the CIA.
Late2BN chapter 3 . 8/14
I had not read your Sam story before and I don't know why! It is just as good as everything else you've written. I enjoyed reading about Michael and Fi from Sam's point of view. Something a little different. I love how you present the characters just as I would if I could write as well as you do. Thank you.
hynika chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
What an awesome story! This episode only screened over the last week in the UK, so it was perfect timing finding your work now. You had Sam's voice exactly right and filled in on a whole load of gaps from the episode. The ending really got me as well - emotional but not in sentimental way - perfectly judged! Thank you and I hope you keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You really have a talent for writing, an obvious love for & deep understanding of Burn Notice. I thoroughly enjoyed this & all your work, but PLEASE, PLEASE get back to "Asset Management".
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
The Jedi Way) AMAZING!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Sam's voice is so very clear in this, it's absolutely lovely.
Recently I've been reading your stuff and I have to say I'm in love with your incomplete story Asset Management I hope to see more from that story soon.
Any way I'm reviewing this story and like I was saying your Sam is spot on, the fear for Michael because right now Michael is in a scary place, he's spinning out of control and he has no clear defined mission parameters to work from. It's not that Michael doesn't have an end game he just doesn't have any plan on how to achieve his goal... which leaves him flailing in panic and lashing out blindly hoping the punch will land. Sam is stuck in the uncomfortable possition of trying to keep Michael in line... Poor Sam.
Great story I hope to see more.
Caroline Jessamine chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
O yum, there’s the full load of Sam’s concern, effort and humanity in this episode, with lovely links to the shared past. Oooh. I very much enjoyed his clear-eyed look at his relationship with Fiona, seeing his caring for both friends. Especially lovely was Sam’s glimpse into a what Jesse knows moment. That was a sweet touch. You show Sam as the stabilizing force in a relationship challenged from interior and exterior forces while delineating Fiona and Michael’s struggles. Mmm, mmm.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Wow, what an awesome piece of writing! You captured Sam perfectly.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
A little late getting to read this one but you did awesome as always. You take such a wonderful leap right into what's happening. You've brought their relationship right out into the open and shown how its grown, giving them a new focus ,saving Fi . Waiting with anticipation for the next installment ...
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Well done. Very nicely written.