Reviews for A Bro in Need
ejem chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
lol that was too funny! good job writing the characters; they sounded right, so I could actually see the scene in my head, which really made the story more fun to read.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
*giggle* This was awesome!
DjinnAtwood chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Oh fuck.
"I know, Sammy, you need your big bro... - No, I need PANTS !"
Dean, DON'T YOU DARE GIVE BACK HIS PANTS TO MY SAMMICH ! HE'S TOO MUCH FREAKING GORGEOUS !
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I have been looking for a fic like this so..its preety good.A bit hard to find,'laugh out loud'.
mikesh chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
cute, and was happy that he wasn't really married to her!
ElizaT chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

coitado, só precisava de suas calças!

rsrsrsrs
casammy chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
hi girlyghoul!When sammy I carry so bitch with dean, also he was saying " that devils sammy "! And deseba, dean was putting it on his knees to receive a good beating. Hug supernatural !
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Good story.
cornev chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Yay you're back! this was hilarious - as usual, you definitely haven't lost your touch. "Property of Becky" ... priceless!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That last line! I about laughed myself into a hernia. Priceless. I'm surprised Dean didn't take a photo for future blackmail.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Too cute! Thanks!
Jane88 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Perfect little missing scene. I wondered what happened in between. Becky is hilarious, loved this! Thanks! Hope to read more from you soon.
Kamidiox chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
KYAAAA! NEW FANFIC!

Awesome! the notebook part was scary but yes, I'm sure Becky would mark Sam's ass... too good she cleared they didn't consumate the marriage, otherwise she would be death by now !

It's good to see you back, G.G., we missed you a lot!
Alexandra Martin chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Hilarious. Would have loved to see this in the episode!
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
First of all, I love that they were at Loon Lake. Becky is a loon. LOL. Second of all, I loved that Sam was just trying to tell Dean he needed his pants. Shut up and let him talk, Dean. And I wonder just how long Dean will let Sam wander around being the property of Becky. Hee hee. I'm sure he'll find the maximizing embarrassing moment to do it. And I've learned my lesson from this epi. No matter how much I love waffles, I'll never give a waffle iron as a wedding gift.