Reviews for Ciggs&Chanel
Spoilergirl13 chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
i hope you update soon because im adiccted.
ChristmasJones chapter 17 . 3/12/2012
I have missed your updates! Totally understand about studying though.

Good luck on the Benchmarks and look forward to more Ciggs & Chanel updates when things calm down a bit for you. :)

Cheers!
ChristmasJones chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
GREAT! chapter. :) So excited to see an update.

Good job of weaving in Dean and Colette...Colette is probably thinking of having an "inappropriate" relationship with Dean. ;) Havermeyer would have a sh- fit if 2 "couples" were on 1 crew!

Looking forward to more chapters! Would love to see some more talk between Laura and Ted.

Happy New Year!
ChristmasJones chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
YAY! Soooo glad to see a new chapter. :) You write Ted and Laura really well.

Idea! I think it would be kind of a fun scene, and maybe following, this chapter, to see Ted and Laura in a big argument...maybe even in front of the passengers...and then they kiss!

Thanks for writing!
ChristmasJones chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
Yay! Looking forward to more chapters. :)
Video-et-Taceo chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
I really really love this story! Please continue. I adore Laura and Ted!
ChristmasJones chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
Poor Ted. :(

Finally had a moment last night to watch Sunday night's episode. :)

How stunning did Laura (and Margot Robbie!) look in her black dress?...such a pretty girl.

And yes, I liked the reference. The older captain was Creepy McCreeperton, but the pilots were probably like that back in the day.

Also, when the fire alarm went off and Laura went to go find Ted...had Ted and Amanda ducked into a room for a, ahem, a "quickie?" Ted was all disheveled and Laura looked a bit hurt.

Did anyone else pick up on this?
ChristmasJones chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
Oooh! Great chapter.

I have not seen last night's episode yet, but I hope there are some Ted/Laura scenes. :) I think I read there may be a Ted/Laura/Amanda triangle of sorts.

I hope Ted doesn't stand under the flickering street light for too long...he should run after her! As for other characters POV...well, I love just having Ted and Laura in this, but Dean and Colette are my second fave 'Pan Am' couple. Would be interesting to see how they observe Laura and Ted.

Thanks for writing this fic. :0) Have a great week.
ChristmasJones chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Loooved this chapter! :)

You are really crafting a most enjoyable read...pls keep up the great work.

Cool idea about adding in the Dean and Colette view, but I don't know, I like it all Laura and Ted. :)
flyingmonkey98 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
yaaaaay:) i think you could do without reffering to it as 'THAT SMELL' though...
flyingmonkey98 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
this is good! i dont like ted or laura so i was quite surprised to find that i really like this story so far:) and i know this is ted and laura but still, it would be so great if colette could somehow come into it.
ChristmasJones chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
Yay! New chapter. You are writing a great Laura and Ted story. I'm def. looking forward to Chapter 10. :) What really happened?

I think we get some Laura/Ted scenes this Sunday. A review said, "Ted convinces Laura to play along with him to make an old flame jealous..."

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. :)
Greenveganapple chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
I'm loving the story and I hope you write more. There are only a few Laura/Ted stories :)
ChristmasJones chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
A very happy Thanksgiving to you! :) I can't wait to see what happens on 42nd at 8:00...

Just 1 week from this Sunday...new Pan Am. :)
InYourLovingMemory chapter 9 . 11/23/2011