Reviews for Matchmaking
Guest chapter 40 . 8/13/2014
Off with Luna's head!
Ana-Svetlana chapter 42 . 6/5/2014
Oh heavens I'm upset the story is about to end but all this crap caused by Luna is making me angry! Grrrrrr! If I didn't have to work I'd keep reading. Sigh I'll just read more later this is going to bug me all night!
Ana-Svetlana chapter 40 . 6/5/2014
Oh my goodness. So much is going on! I love reading your stories!
Ana-Svetlana chapter 33 . 6/1/2014
This chapter made me laugh because my first name and one of my nicknames is in it! lol even though I know its not me.
Ana-Svetlana chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
Omg I'm dying on the inside because of Tyson and his lack of brain cells!
Ana-Svetlana chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
Trying to catch up. I've read well over ten chapters now lol. There is so much going on in upset with myself that I haven't read all this before I read match making 2.

Also the beginning made me laugh because I'm watching the WWE payback pay-per-view right now. It breaks my heart CM Punk is marrying AJ Lee and most likely will not be coming back. I do not like AJ. Brie is my fave diva. Well I'll review more later I got to get back to reading your story!
Ss chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Luv max n Mariam! Heh heheh..
Ss chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
I loveeee Diana!
Orange juice n choc muffins! Yayyyy
Amazing chapter! Diana still carries a pen with her?
Green Diana jacket 3
Ss chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Omgeeeee Diana is here! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :D
Guest chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Happy colors! Hahaha
Omg! Kai pouring the glass of wine on Dr Grace's head was awesome! Serves her right :D and poor Ty :/
Ss chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Hey!
Another awesome date! Perfectly written :)
Ss chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Hahaha! Awesome date! Ur an amazing author! U write sooooooo well! I can't stop laughing/ smiling all along...it makes me soooo happy! Love u
Ss chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Heeeyyyy

Sophia is going to kill you if she reads this... Muhahaha *evil laugh*

Im rereading this, but I am enjoying soooooo much!
Flameflame cafe! Yayyyy.
Sim chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Heeyyyy

Yay yay Maxie! I luv him ;)
He has blue eyes right?
Guess who chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Awwwww... I read it again for the spin off event...and I am in love with it all over again 3