Reviews for Lucky Star: After Story
BNSF1995 chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
Here's a question: why were Hiyori, Patricia, Ayano, and Misao absent from the wedding?
Fedumenti-san chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Kami-sama...yuri! *Hentai mind mode ON*
kitmaro chapter 30 . 5/16/2013
I'm back! Seems like Yu-chan and Minami are having a good time and are just as fluffy as I remember them. Nice chapter.
Fedumenti-san chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I need to control my hentai mind...i was wondering about somethings that could happen...
Fedumenti-san chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
KANATAXKAGAMI FOREVER!*0*!
Miz-KTakase chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
Not a bad chapter, friend.
Akita-Neru69 chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
Finally ch.30! Awesome ch. once again Yutaka and Minami make such a cute couple. Can't wait to see how you finish this arc up. Keep up your awesome work, will be really looking forward to the next Kagami/Konata family arc.
mariofan48 chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
I'm really enjoying these chapters, not mention I share your opinion on gays and lesbians, I agree wholeheartedly when you say that they shouldn't be discriminated on just because of their orientation. On a side note, I think the song "Road to Rhode Island" From Family Guy goes great with this chapter.
Akita-Neru69 chapter 29 . 2/9/2013
sweet this ch. was worth the long wait can't wait for the next one, seems like it will be a good one keep it up dude.
Witchguy24 chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
Great chapter worth the wait
Miz-KTakase chapter 29 . 1/30/2013
That's a nice chapter. Love to see how Yutaka and Minami do.
Y0shiart2 chapter 28 . 11/18/2012
Awesome man. keep it up!
Akita-Neru69 chapter 28 . 11/10/2012
without a doubt one of the best lucky start stories i have read, keep up the awesome work and i will be keeping watch for the next chapter can't wait.
Wh1teShad0w chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
The title reminded me of Clannad... God that was such a beautiful Anime...
Sqweebs chapter 22 . 10/27/2012
My god... So many OCs that I was surprised when Yutaka and Minami Came in. Also, man that carrier thing coul have held me when I was 13! I probably couldn't have been able to get in it of course, but it coulda held my weight!