Reviews for Lucky Star: After Story
ShortStack chapter 20 . 2/2
XD she was born on my birthday, but years later.
Akita-Neru69 chapter 31 . 3/8/2016
Well worth the wait Yutaka/Minami are still as adorable as ever, can't wait to see what the next chapter will bring. Also welcome back buddy good to read from you again.
Y0shiart2 chapter 31 . 3/5/2016
Ah, it's so beautiful.
So, Yutaka forgot to take her allergy medicine, huh? Lel.

Welcome back, buddy.
I'll be looking forward for your next chapter. :3

Don't worry about me, buddy.
I wasn't that impatient.
I was only wondering where you were.
kitmaro chapter 31 . 3/2/2016
Minami and Yutaka sure seemed to have a jam packed time. Wish I could take a trip like that.
Miz-KTakase chapter 31 . 2/29/2016
That was a beautiful chapter.
Also, welcome back.
BNSF1995 chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
Here's a question: why were Hiyori, Patricia, Ayano, and Misao absent from the wedding?
Fedumenti-san chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Kami-sama...yuri! *Hentai mind mode ON*
kitmaro chapter 30 . 5/16/2013
I'm back! Seems like Yu-chan and Minami are having a good time and are just as fluffy as I remember them. Nice chapter.
Fedumenti-san chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I need to control my hentai mind...i was wondering about somethings that could happen...
Fedumenti-san chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
KANATAXKAGAMI FOREVER!*0*!
Miz-KTakase chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
Not a bad chapter, friend.
Akita-Neru69 chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
Finally ch.30! Awesome ch. once again Yutaka and Minami make such a cute couple. Can't wait to see how you finish this arc up. Keep up your awesome work, will be really looking forward to the next Kagami/Konata family arc.
mariofan48 chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
I'm really enjoying these chapters, not mention I share your opinion on gays and lesbians, I agree wholeheartedly when you say that they shouldn't be discriminated on just because of their orientation. On a side note, I think the song "Road to Rhode Island" From Family Guy goes great with this chapter.
Akita-Neru69 chapter 29 . 2/9/2013
sweet this ch. was worth the long wait can't wait for the next one, seems like it will be a good one keep it up dude.
Witchguy24 chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
Great chapter worth the wait