Reviews for Rächen
CrowX chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Aww, I love it. I got into this show quite late, but I adore Monroe, though I can't stand the name Eddie. Great story. They are so cute together!
readinggirl1989 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
awesome
An Udar chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Can you please post the sequel to this? I would love to know what happens next!
kirallie chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Kind of sad that he had to kill his own Grandmum. Hope the others stay away
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Heh, poor Eddie just figures that his nut-job family would show up just after he realizes that Nick is his mate. Ahh, and people wonder why i hate family reunions. lol _ LOVE the story.
Beth chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
This was a great story you should really do a sequel!
BlackWolf202 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I think you should write a sequel for this, more of an epilogue of sorts, but either way I would most definitely enjoy reading more of your work! I loved it.

Love Wolfy
symarah chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Great story! This worked really well for the characters, and I'd like to read a sequel, if you decide to write one. I'd love to see how things progress between Nick and Monroe. One minor complaint: "rächen" is the verb, not the noun, that would be "Rache". In the context you're using it, "Rache" would make much more sense.
Vaako chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Totally satisfied with that ending. Eddie relaxes and I did too, ahhh... nicey nice. This was really cool, I liked how they ended up together, and I liked the snippets of Hank. Julliette I felt sorry for, poor lady she always gets the heave ho, hahaha. But this was great, great job!
woundedhearts chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Great ending or beginning depending on whether or not you are actually going to write a sequel. I knew his family wouldn't take this lying down. I'm glad he was able to get Nick out. I do however have some reservations about the whole Grimm/blutbaden mating ritual - it seems to me that it would be rather painful. Anyway, will be keeping an eye out for your next story. :)
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Eddie is amazing. I love the dynamic between he and Nick in the show. They really have a comraderie that a relationship like this one should never have. "Mine" that was the best. Although i don't condone going against your family, in this case i have to agree it needed to be done. But something tells me this isn't the last we've seen of them.
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Awesome!

Thanks for writing.
ChubbyTabby chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Awesome story - loved it!
makedi chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Update please. I really want to find out if nick gets better:)
Serena-chan chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Nicely done! This is wonderfully written, and you've got the characterizations down beautifully.