Reviews for Beauty and the Beast 20th Anniversary Tribute Fic
shadowanime1 chapter 1 . 4/3
it was a very good story.
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was exactly what I was looking for. I like the way you described the transformation and why Belle was so cautious. Excellent.
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
cute! :3
penpaninuSessh chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
this was delightful and I agree completely with your authors note! I also first saw anything of the film on a preview before The Jungle Book released on vhs :P And that caught my interest immediately even if all tehy showed was clips of the "belle" and "Be our Guest" sequences. I went to the theatres not knowing what to expect (the poster at the theatre was a more generic one instead of the well known images). AndI was FLOORED. The point in "Belle" where Belle sweeps around and hugs her book had me enthralled, there were so many different camera angles in this film than in the standard disneys!
colorguard06 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I have watched this movie so many times I have it memorized. This scene has always got me, but this is the first time in a long time that I cried becuase of it. This was beautiful and exactly what I was looking for right after I finished watching again today. Thank you :)
Uknown chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
You did a great, amazing, beautful, wonderfull job and anything more above the words I just wrote. Thanks for the story that you wrote on 20th anniversary. This Story was... no, is a Masterpiece.
Will chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
It's like you sat down with the crew and turned their thoughts into a narrative. I've read a lot of similar fics and nothing can hold up to this.
The Green Archer chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this! Everything was so descriptive and insightful and I thought the little note about the mob reminding Belle of her mother's death to be really interesting! It guess it makes sense though, it would be quite tramautizing to see your parent get taken away like that.

I'm glad that Belle got her happily ever after, just as I'm glad that Disney made this movie in the first place. Now if only I had a time machine, I'd gladly go back 20 years to see the premiere when it first came out. Wanna come?
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Amazing, earth shattering, sweet, romantic, touchy, sad, and just amazingly mind blowing. I love it, every word has such passion and makes me see it even more from her view.
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Wow, this is really excellent! I was totally drawn in. Beautifully written and totally in-character!
civilwarrose chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Beautiful! I was just watching the movie again the other night. You really convey her feelings so well!