Reviews for My Own Saviour
katie da lady chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
This is really good. Finish it, please?
katie da lady chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
The flowers were really sweet. I was hoping he would swnd lilies, but it probably would be harder to fit in the story.
Jaricchi chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Hi, I just read this and just had to say it was most interesting! Thank you so much for sharing. :) It was a lovely fic.
Godiva9 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
I am really enjoying this story, and I look forward to more! Keep up the good work!
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Look, I know that statistically, after a year of inactivity, you probably won't update this story. Nevertheless, it is severally awesome and you are accordingly brilliant.
Best Wishes,
DHM
MadHatter4866 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
I'm really excited to see how this turns out!
wolfish-willow chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
This is a really great story! I feel so bad about what Harry's gone through in the past, but Draco has been treating him so well for the most part. Their date was wonderful; I melted a little when Draco gave Harry the chocolate rose. And those white and red apology-roses were perfect. I am so glad that Harry loved them so much.

UGH, not happy with Ginny, though. No, she doesn't know about how his family treats him, but that's still a ridiculous reaction to have. I just want to smack her back.

I am eagerly awaiting more!
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
LOVE IT! Please write more)
DarkAdarah chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
MY MY Harry... Why don't he say nothing about that pest that is Vernon?
JJxWillxProtectxYou chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
omg omg please update soon! i really want draco to like find out and get angry haha.. but good story, your a very good writer
mjHOPE94 chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
This is do good! Please update? Pleaspleasepleasepleeeeeeeea aaasse? Your a great writer, keep going!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Love love love love love! I can't believe Ginny hit him when he told her though (what a bitch)! The necklace idea was beautiful. I can't wait to read more and find out more about Draco asking Harry about his childhood etc. Please update soon!

Jess
Peaceandunity chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Great job!
Broken.is.my.name chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
OMG!

Such an amazing start! :D
AspergianStoryteller chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Aw, how sweet! Neh, some flowers might have several different meanings depending on location or subspecies. I once heard that in Japan, living women were given red roses on Valentines day and dead women were given white roses, placed over their graves.