Reviews for Bound
UnknownShadowThing chapter 1 . 9/3
This is just a thought, but why don't you do a version of this story in Batman/Bruce's point of view instead of Dick/Richards. You can do it in his main point of view, or third person point of view surrounding Bruce. But than again, it's just a thought. Nice job with your writing pieces, I love your work.
Aw, that was cute!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/20
Well written, like a true author. 5/5. Keep up the good work!
hillary carrera chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
i must say, the end is rather touching, it ties everything up nice and neat. and the whole story in general is well written.
jj chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
nice
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
aawwww daddy bats! :D
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Ah, H/C, just had to say, I love a good hurt/comfort fic and as you see, I am faving a few of them. This, I think, was a top fav because I am a total stickler for father/son Bruce/Dick. 10/10
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
That was awesome! You really conveyed the feeling of hopelessness and fear that Robin must have had.
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Great description! I could feel Dick's fear. I loved how Bruce took a moment to hug him during their escape, and how his first question is always, "Are you hurt?" You did a great job with this story.
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
too true
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Aw, poor Dickie. Gotta love Daddybats :3
This was AWESOME! I think it was wonderfully written, and a very unique concept (even if you did use someone else's basic idea).
Yeah, I can't imagine being tied up. And for Robin, a pretty hyperactive boy, that has to be torture :P
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation in general!
Keep up the AMAZING work!
SpeedyQueen chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I love your YJ stuff :) keep it coming
starfire25 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
i like this story a lot. poor dick. always getting kidnapped.
me chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
good story
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
nice sweet and shows a vulnerable side of Robin