Reviews for the 9th Heron
Guest chapter 17 . 1h
Good story! Keep updating:)
Jemjnz chapter 17 . 5/30
I like your plot and Zac the character. His affect on the books plot isn't that big yet but I'm interested what major differences he will make. :)
I love that. Honestly, Tursgud deserves everything bad said about him.
child of hope chapter 17 . 5/15
Great story but if your not going to finish can you PM me if I could continue it plz
Sparky's Girl chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
OH MY GODS PLEASE UPDATE!
Will Lydia come in if you decide to do the whole series? (That would be AWESOME!)
Sparky's Girl chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
*Rolland
I LOVE THIS! I don't usually like OC stories, but this is awesome!
A-Fighterlady chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
Great!
Willow Treaty chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
Nice! Zac has gone through a lot hasn't he? Keep updating!
That Violent Canadian chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Awesome! Keep writing. I can't wait for more.
Nightshade2412 chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
Love the foxgloves - do they really turn you green? Can't wait for the strength test, so update soon.
gizmo5225 chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Aww... it's been so long since I've read thisi was in some serious suspense, lol. Very good chapter, excited to see the strength test!
A-Fighterlady chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
Pranksters! Love them. This story is sad, funny, and great. I can't wait for more.
guest chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
Haha! Oh I can just see Turgsud (no idea if I spelled that right ) now! His face all green! That was a good one! I had a real hard time keeping in my laughter (I was in the washroom when I read it so I desperately wanted to keep it in or the family might think I need to go to the nut house)! I woke up grumpy but this just made my day... Anyway I know it's been like 5 (?) months since you updated so please update soon! Pretty please with a cherry on top? **puppy eyes**
kitsunelullaby chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
hopefully your health and your studies will improve so you can spend more time enjoying life :)
kitsunelullaby chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
that's really sad. I'm surprised he isn't more like a mix between Thorn and Turgad because of it. good luck with your studies.