Reviews for This Time With Feeling
Nuingarien chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh, Sophie, you're too blase about the whole thing... I'm glad Howl somewhat made up for her lack of enthusiasim. LoL I doubt that she'd be that unconcerned or unexcited over the prospect of another baby, though I can see how it's easy to see her as a total grouch all the time since she was kinda grumpy with Howl, err, Twinkle almsot every time they spoke in HoMW. I really liked Howl and Morgan's reaction to Sophie's pregancy, and later, the baby. Please do write more stories about them!
Yuhe Hime chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
cute )
I love Howl 3
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh, this was great. Seriously, the family in a nutshell. Sweet and funny, especially the end.
notonffeveragain chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
AHHhhhhh! The cuteness! I love this story, characters developed, and a little bit of magical flare! Job well done!
KK chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
wonderful!

And Morgan's last comment... : )
Nanenna chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was simply adorable! And very like Howl and Sophie, she's always so matter-of-fact and he's always so expressive! I found the whole thing charming!

I also think it's wonderful that you didn't try to drag it out.
jblockk chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I agree with RedRobin's comment-Howl would totally try to make up for all his missed time during Sophie's pregnancy for Morgan with the second one. He really would try hard and try to out do himself with each passing gesture, only to go with much less praise from Sophie than he thinks he deserves.

This was such a cute fic!
aliceacademy8 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
That was lovely! I felt like all of them really stayed in character for once. I'm going to go check out your other fics now... I hope you've written other HMC stuff? If not, please do! :D
theredrobin chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh dear, a worrisome Howl, attempting to make up for missing out important parts of the first pregnancy, nearly does me in. He tries so hard and Sophie won't have any of it.

Well written and in character; very nice.