Reviews for Happy Endings
Picadilly chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love this pairing and I love the backery, but most of all, I love your writing skills.

Thank you for this amazing story!
Seriyuu chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
this was beautiful. please keep on writing more awesome fics like this one! .
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That was really cool. Percy/Nico/Annabeth just might be my new OT3.
Poke-of-doomed- timelines chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
3some!

OMFG.

I think that the only person who could've pulled this off is you.
A.R chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
...wow...

is this a one shot?

will you continue?

...will you 4 a cookie?
LizzardMonster chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I love Percy and Annabeth together, and I love Percy and Nico together. You, my amazing goddess, have combined them in a way that is so easy, so wonderfully clean, that it makes me squee. Yet another A for the lady! :D
wrencrank chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Well, I don't support the pairing, but it was still beautiful. Especially the beginning. Amazing.
Taneva Rose chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I heard a rumor you were getting published.

Where can I buy it.

Seriously.

Anyway this was lovely.

I could taste the pears.

The hades peach metaphor gave me severe labryinth de ja vu.

Even if you don't know /like the fandom I reccomend anything by Subtilior or KL Morgan.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great job, although kind of icky that they are all together, I would rather it just be Percy and Nico. Please update soon!
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
A~DORABLE! I LOVE IT (sorry, it's all in caps because I'm excited) You really wove this story together! I liked the first section the most... haha, how insightful... I never thought about Peter Pan like that, the other stories, yes. but not that one.

yep, this is really good... going in my favs... Nice Job! xD
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh, I love how they so non-chalantly talk about how they're sort of related, just going through thier morning routine. Thank you so much!

-curledruler
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
oh, this is brilliant. i love all your percy/nico/annabeth fics. and, i mean, they own a bakery together.

i don't think it could get any more perfect.
yumerin chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This. THIS. Seriously, the world needs more fics like this one. Please, do write more. 001 was simply beautiful in its imagery. I understood the bittersweetness of the growing up problem in their situation, in a new light. Then, in 002, I cracked up, because, "opened a bakery", haha. I can totally picture Nico in an apron and Percy not helping any while Annabeth do the accounting of something, haha!

The "it was worth having saved the world for this" parts were just plain gorgeous. And the ending was so... Warm. In a dorky way. Aww. I'll giggle until I go to sleep, I'm this giddy.