Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 15 . 6/26/2015
This whole thing was really sweet. I loved the Christmas bit with Sam in the Santa suit.
castielove chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
lol i love the ending! it's epic ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Ben is NOT Dean's son.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
oh why are you such a bitch Lisa...well i never liked her .but i am loving this story.
Dawnie-7 chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
A www, I really enjoyed this one, very sweet. Really cool the way you incorporated the different characters from the show along with little inside jokes. Always love daddy Dean, especially with a little girl, precious!
Was so happy to see John and Mary in this. The moments of maternal love with Dean and his mom, they were so touching and just made me smile.
Of course, thumbs up on the rain/thunderstorm hook up :) Always a good thing.
The bond between Sam and Jacey was also really nicely done, and obviously Sammy Claus, brilliant!
Carver Edlund chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
loved the last few chapters and ending to this story! its nice to have a happy story every once and a while :)
Puddin little minx chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
I wonder if dean will move in with her because it does seem like a good idea that Sam has I just love the way jacey with Ben so sweet she going to be a wonderful mom . Wow the witch Lisa had to start when dean brought him home . Amazing chapter as ever Hun still loving this story so much . I won't be able to review anymore till I get home later my mobile is about to go dead but as soon as I'm home I'm reviewing and reading more :)) I am sorry for the delay in reviewing Hun expect more reviews soon
Puddin little minx chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Jacey seemed to hit it off pretty well with Mary and John and dinner went very good I'm glad to see dean and jacey are still very strong I so can't wait till the baby is born so excited to see jacey and dean parents . He even told his dad that he decked jacey dad dean and his naughty mind lol amazing chapel again Hun loved it I'm so off to read the next chapter now:))
Midnight LeAnn chapter 15 . 3/12/2012
Heh. Emma coming home with a boyfriend would be awesome to read. Lol I'm so sad that its ended... But it was an awesome stoery and storyline. TFN!
parchment faery17 chapter 15 . 3/11/2012
Loved this story so much. Thank you for posting it.
lestrangegirlwritings1539 chapter 15 . 3/9/2012
How cute! ;D I like this story very much.
adaddario chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
Great ending to a fabulous story!
SookieSai chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
It was well written and all that, but wasn't it supposed to be a story about Castiel and Dean? Castiel barely made an appearance through the fourteen chapters. Kind of popped in ever blue moon, said a word or two and disappeared. Probably should move it from the Dean W. & Castiel, it's kind of a case of false advertisement.
AuntMo chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
Oh yeah! Thank you for the special treat! I needed that, since I am not feeling well! It was so good to see Annie & Abby somewhere else :D

Nice ending to your story,too!
lestrangegirlwritings1539 chapter 14 . 3/7/2012