Reviews for Sky of Hearts
lidiagiron13 chapter 9 . 8/5
Awsome story!
Hope u update soon
hhhh chapter 9 . 2/21
put this story up for adoption so the fanfiction can live on . i liked every thing except the Natsu part
ObsessiveLady chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Pfffft- I'm trying to hold my laughter in but I-I just can't. Pfft- gahahahaha! "Goo goo ga ga." Reborn, you sure do like to torture people. Man, all your chapters are so awesome -wipes tear-. Dear God, my stomach is cramping from laughing so damn much. Well, it's official, Hidden in Sunlight-chan, I am your fan now.
Your stories are definitely one of the best evah! I swear no matter how much I read your story, it's still hilarious. I think this might be my fifth time reading this story :3 Please keep your awesome writing up :D
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Snow0Redemption chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Hi, I'd like to take a moment of your time to tell you, I liked how you made the mafiosos as famous as they were underground, and how you splendidly incorporated them into this AU! (Trying to use a little bit of proses. :x) And that I look forward to your series of drabbles. :D
Wolf1989 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
HEHEHE. Got to love Rfem27. Scweeelllll! Sigh. Does this mean I'm one of those crazy fan girls? Anyways...Keep up the good work!
BrokenBlackCat chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
I'm really sad you're going to discontinue this D: But I really am glad you made such a funny and enjoyable story :D Even if you didn't finish it...
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Well, we can do nothing if u don't wanna continue

Can't wait for ur next works :3
StuffedCupcakes chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
I really don't think you have to ask for forgiveness in my opinion. It's your story, but whatever. But, anyway, I think it's okay that you decided to discontinue this. Truthfully, I also thought that it was going off track and that it was confusing. But, anyway, I'll try checking back to see if you start up that drabble series anytime soon. Good luck!
moonlight phonex101 chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! ah well, atleast I have the drabbles to look forward!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
I'm sad that you are not continuing this. I thought it was super cute and hilarious. However, I completely understand. Once you lose inspiration for a story, it's hard to get it back.
master-dono chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
. .

please update quite soon~ :D
Ayz283 chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
I like your story. It's very interesting, though a little confusing. And it sorta didn't have a plot in the beginning when you just kept introducing people. and the way you write it is a bit confusing. Anyway, I like your story. Hope you update soon!
InK-on-her-fingers chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
This is probably the best fem27xall story I've ever read.

Reading this makes me want to be a better authoress

-Hands you a cyber cookie of epicness-

Jaa ne
Nel the Mushyp chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
hahahahha poor Gokudera-kun

he should have known better

pleas upload soon