Reviews for Tease Me
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Good one. Would love a part two, seeing Carlisle finally satisfied. Meg
teamedward1100000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
*faints* holy crap i need a cold show
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was wonderfully written. wow. write more things like this. thank you.
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I enjoyed this, and to be honest I think I might have read it before and just not have left a review. But oh well this was really good
snarryfantasies chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Good story :)
Miss Dare chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Oh how come I missed this? Dear god. Jasper and Edward going at it and Carlisle watching? The bloodlapping combined with rimming? What's not to like? :)))

So hot!

MD
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
izziey chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
is it odd that i found this sweet?
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Great story, I really liked it!
sue273 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh Becky, that was naughty but nice, dirty but so hot. Absolutely loved this vamp kink.

I just wish I was standing next to Carlisle watching these two sexy vamps going at it.

Great job and so well written.
D.Kinney chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
WOW!

So, so sexy and good! It's the first time I read your stories and I really liked it! Thanks a lot for sharing it with us! I usually choose something I loved the most in my reviews, a bit I like the most or a quote, this time was when Edward growls when Carlisle steps forward wishing to lick the blood from Edward himself! That was awesome! Never thought Carlisle would be so bold to do it, or that Edward would act so animalistic responding to it with a glare and a growl! That was so fucking sexy!

Just loved it!

Dani
kgq chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
OK! Baby wow, That was way damn Hot! and can I dare to say Nasty! Love your dirty mind, and these boys were awesome..

Shit they really tried to drive Carlisle off the edge of the cliff didn't they...crap I would have went right along with him if I'd been there...

But really great job all three are sexy bastards thanks for taking the time to write I loved every minute Jill
Ghh chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Ew dats nasty
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
wow! that was some last scene to finally bring Carlisle undone! great oneshot hun xx
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I believe I almost see a little bit of p in this pwp. :D Good job.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »