Reviews for Demotivated
Brog Sceal chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is exactly what I'm looking for in a MLP oneshot. Short, Sweet, Fun, and something that I would never see on the show, but only because it's not Mistress Foust's cup of tea. Honestly the disadvantage to reviewing a good oneshot is that there is rarely much to say. The writing is solid and in character. The premise is new and, while simple, still interesting. The story doesn't try to go on past it's natural stopping point. All in all a damn solid piece of work. The two small issues I have are that there are more spelling errors than I'd like, but they are clearly typos, and that this story would be better labeled as a comedy/friendship than a romance. That said, these complaints are tiny flecks of sand on the otherwise delicious strawberry ice-cream cone that is demotivated. Good job Killerbluetack. Welcome to my favorite authors list.
Pochi Saku-Hime chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I seriously d'awwed. I love this!
Azarune chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Apology accepted, but now I think I will have to beg for another continuation _, seriously, your one-shots are awesome, I love the content and there are no visible grammatical errors that ever cease the flow for me. Hope your enjoying Skyrim, and good luck on your exams!